Is Prodigy of Mobb Deep the most disrespected dead music artist of all time?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he a tether now..
Dude made a Murda Muzik film about QB he not from out there though. He was only allowed out there cause Havoc from out there. I respect P as a mc but since his death he been getting disrespected. Matter of fact before his death P got robbed several times. Keith Murray and them had issues with him. His entire career he been a punching bag.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
:ahh: was right about Prodigy

type of dude talks out the side of his neck

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Prodigy invited Lakey The Kid and his cronies to their show. He gave em some passes that were good until after a certain time.

Their cars got towed as a result of not getting in the club and Phantom P tried to do what he could to get em in but couldn’t

Sherm punched P as a result of that.

After that, Sherm punched Noyd in QB and robbed him so P retaliated in his own way by having his Hempstead boys smash Sherm in the face. Listen to P’s verse on Wanna Be Thugs off the first HNIC. He clearly talks about it.

Sherm came back a week later and attempted some payback and ended up leveling up a car. Dude probably thought to himself that P beat him which caused him to do that.

Most of the QB cats are afraid of Sherm and Lake…

Even Havoc. I’m still mad that he let Ferg Brim do that do to him.

What did Ferg Brim do?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m from NC I used to spend every summer in Philly when I was a kid. I would never try claim a hood from out there just cause I spent time there. I would never make a movie trying to portray a life from a neighborhood I had no roots in. He was able to be out there cause he was cool with Havoc. He don’t really have roots there. You wonder why dude was always a victim?