Is @Poitier Black?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I believe he's mulatto Haitian. Guess that makes him black or how they say "mixed" by USA racial standards

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
No I'm saying I understand why he lashed out and defended his own, obviously it would have been better just to ignore clean cut instead of stooping to his level
You're either an idiot or blind. He started the name calling and insults, first. I am sick and tired of you lot and your victimisation mentality.

My suggestion is if you do not want your feelings hurt, back off. Why anyone would want to step on a porcupine is behind me.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Let's keep the caping to a minimum. What you're saying is that it's okay to shyt on Africa as long as it's done for revenge. If @Poitier wanted to "defend himself", he should've targeted @Clean Cut on a personal level instead of taking a dump all over Africa. The c00n decided to "shoot back" even though he knew that a whole continent would be caught in the crossfire.
No one attacked Poitier. He on his own decided to jump into the conversation, hurled insults, I gave him some medicine, the crying ensued.

A lot of that thread is not what it appears because Kemet has gone and erased his comments on the first page, now it looks like I initiated, but that is false.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You're either an idiot or blind. He started the name calling and insults, first.

No I didn't and you have a habit of it. Just today you did this. If you want to insult Kemet on a personal level fine, but why you always throwing out slick shyt about African Americans as a whole?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/more-mummys-tested-and-shows-prominent-east-african-origin.199039/

O look, a thread on Africa. :skip:
O really? Will you be doing Asia next? Funny, keep america out of my mouth, but alas here you are with my continent in yours.

By the way, your president isn't black, he's half white. That might be why he's done nothing for you lot. :manny:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You realise that is in response to his sig, right? Thank you for posting this! Proof that I don't start any of this! :salute:

Then how do you explain this? Who provoked you to make this thread? http://www.thecoli.com/threads/putin-at-a-hiphop-battle-wow.196249/

And the thread in HL that @iLLaV3 made was about Black Americans and recognizing their privilege/ opportunity being in an economic powerhouse in the diaspora. I still don't understand why you felt the need to come into that thread and derail when not one bad word was uttered about Africa or any other Black diaspora.

But fukk it, I really don't care. People grave digging old threads is corny and I decided to avoid those kinds of subjects on The Coli. Yall can have it. Much luck to you in Rwanda sir :salute:

It was good seeing all the people I look at with pity congregating and coalescing against the gawd:whew: This thread should die but I'm sure @Theraflu and @Bishop KG Dinero have some more flirting to do :obama:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Then how do you explain this? Who provoked you to make this thread? http://www.thecoli.com/threads/putin-at-a-hiphop-battle-wow.196249/
Are you blind?

Would Obama do this for you lot? and it's your own culture. :wtf:
I don't even think he went to a hiphop event when he was campaigning for re-election. :what:
I've never seen a president show this much respect for hiphop he's even naming the 5 elements. :damn:

Clean Cut Don't ever in your mafukking life come on an america hip hop message board and shyt on our black president and prop up some russian mafukka. Stay in your lane dude.

Patriotism is one thing, but this is flat out stupidity, you'd think I were talking about his mother or committed blasphemy, reminds me of the Boondocks episode when Huey almost got jumped for saying "eh" about Obama. He couldn't even refute the claim. Also, it's as though you americans do not sit and critic leaders day in and day out. In that very thread without even thinking about it, you bashed Russia, I could only imagine what a russian is thinking reading a bunch of americans talk about their country as though they are geopolitical experts. Guilty of the very thing you are upset at me about. Hypocrisy!

Move along.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
It was good seeing all the people I look at with pity congregating and coalescing against the gawd:whew: This thread should die but I'm sure @Theraflu and @Bishop KG Dinero have some more flirting to do :obama:

Nobody was planning on you. You just garbage and mass numbers of people know it. :mjlol:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
"Ok" Casper the Eunuch :heh:

:scusthov: I bet you socially dysfunctional as fukk. You probably lean against the wall at clubs faking two step injuries and pretending to receive texts on your Jitterbug flip.
2jA1DLp.png

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov: I bet you socially dysfunctional as fukk. You probably lean against the wall at clubs faking two step injuries and pretending to receive texts on your Jitterbug flip.
2jA1DLp.png

Breh we've seen your pictures and it looks like you might have inherited an extra chromosome :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Care to explain why you got pictures of men you never met at such easy access to yourself?
2jA1DLp.png

You got a special folder shortcut for that?
2jA1DLp.png

Nah, my normal chromosome count means I have the sense to google your username and see all them down syndrome selfies you have littered on this site :russ: