Is @Poitier Black?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
you have to add @Wild self to that "is he white list" too...he acts pro black but defends eminems racist tapes has a sonic avatar & promotes some white chicks instagram...

you always on my dikk :pacspit: :gag:

I never defended his racist tapes, but you support all the c00ns that re-enforce stereotypes. What is up with that? :mjpls:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I don't have a problem with @Poitier's stance regarding putting African Americans first. That's his people and he has a point...they have their own local issues they need to take care of.

:ufdup: for dissing us like that tho.

But at the same time I don't blame him...Clean Cut came at Black Americans first.....he has every right to shoot back :manny:

And this is coming from a proud African.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
giphy.gif

:mjlol:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Do I run around like a dikkhead saying "I'm proud of Canada"?

You're proud of a country which owes its immense wealth and power to the most horrible crime known to man (Trans Atlantic slavery) which was perpetrated on your great grandfather?

You're proud of a country which had your grandfather as a second class citizen by the law for almost 100 years, with sanctioned racism from the highest levels of government?

You're proud of a country that when met by peaceful opposition and protest, had your great uncle and aunt gunned down, lynched, eaten by dogs, hosed and raped? Many times by the government elected to serve them?

You're proud of a country whose intelligence community allowed right wing cartels and guerrilla groups in South America to not only commit atrocities on their own people, but import massive amounts of Cocaine into your mothers community almost totally unimpeded?

A country that kidnapped your father and tested venereal diseases on him?

A country that is selling prisons to corporations to create profitability in the mass imprisonment of your brothers(and now your SISTERS) for crimes that other races commit at similar,sometimes higher rates?

That's the country that YOU are proud of?

You should be ashamed of yourself if you really are an AFRICAN-American. :smh:

kkup idiot

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin

You're proud of a country which owes its immense wealth and power to the most horrible crime known to man (Trans Atlantic slavery) which was perpetrated on your great grandfather?

You're proud of a country which had your grandfather as a second class citizen by the law for almost 100 years, with sanctioned racism from the highest levels of government?

You're proud of a country that when met by peaceful opposition and protest, had your great uncle and aunt gunned down, lynched, eaten by dogs, hosed and raped? Many times by the government elected to serve them?

You're proud of a country whose intelligence community allowed right wing cartels and guerrilla groups in South America to not only commit atrocities on their own people, but import massive amounts of Cocaine into your mothers community almost totally unimpeded?

A country that is selling prisons to corporations to create profitability in the mass imprisonment of your brothers(and now your SISTERS) for crimes that other races commit at similar,sometimes higher rates?

you look like a california raisin and aziz ansari put together

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin

yet you told me you get an erection every time you watch the part in Dumbo where his mama rubs his trunk thru the cage bars for the last time

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin

i bet you wrote this sitting on a vibrator you jackass

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin

i love you

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
why the fukk yall shytten on this nikka? @Poitier

so you tellin me if a somebody shyt on your people and where your from, you have no right to defend yourself, your culture and your people?..:what:

Too be fair the African Clean Cut was disgracing Africans and shytting on AA and saying some vile shyt in that thread I can see why @Poitier said what he said , not saying it was right but that fool was asking for it

But at the same time I don't blame him...Clean Cut came at Black Americans first.....he has every right to shoot back :manny:

Let's keep the caping to a minimum. What you're saying is that it's okay to shyt on Africa as long as it's done for revenge. If @Poitier wanted to "defend himself", he should've targeted @Clean Cut on a personal level instead of taking a dump all over Africa. The c00n decided to "shoot back" even though he knew that a whole continent would be caught in the crossfire.