Is @Poitier Black?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Nah, my normal chromosome count means I have the sense to google your username and see all them down syndrome selfies you have littered on this site :russ:

Nah B, you posted pics of a man you never met quicker than a politician lies. That aint no google. You got pictures of dudes bookmarked on your Acer :lolbron:

Scust.
2jA1DLp.png

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Black Feminists :camby:

Why do people fukk with this guy? Look at his reply here. What kind of fukk shyt is that? He makes these bold ass claims yet gets offended when people tear apart his whack logic.

He claims he's not an alias yet most of his first posts are "exposal" threads.

I mean, he's anti-intellectual...his debates always amount to petty name calling.

He's repetitive and a try hard....He pretty much has like three threads he makes in rotation.

He clutters up the lockeroom with hair talk and homosexual images....

Who fukks with this guy?:mindblown:

What does he bring to the table? He fukking sucks in every way.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Why do people fukk with this guy? Look at his reply here. What kind of fukk shyt is that? He makes these bold ass claims yet gets offended when people tear apart his whack logic.

He claims he's not an alias yet most of his first posts are "exposal" threads.

I mean, he's anti-intellectual...his debates always amount to petty name calling.

He's repetitive and a try hard....He pretty much has like three threads he makes in rotation.

He clutters up the lockeroom with hair talk and homosexual images....

Who fukks with this guy?:mindblown:

What does he bring to the table? He fukking sucks in every way.
Black Feminists :camby:

:russ:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Do I run around like a dikkhead saying "I'm proud of Canada"?

You're proud of a country which owes its immense wealth and power to the most horrible crime known to man (Trans Atlantic slavery) which was perpetrated on your great grandfather?

You're proud of a country which had your grandfather as a second class citizen by the law for almost 100 years, with sanctioned racism from the highest levels of government?

You're proud of a country that when met by peaceful opposition and protest, had your great uncle and aunt gunned down, lynched, eaten by dogs, hosed and raped? Many times by the government elected to serve them?

You're proud of a country whose intelligence community allowed right wing cartels and guerrilla groups in South America to not only commit atrocities on their own people, but import massive amounts of Cocaine into your mothers community almost totally unimpeded?

A country that kidnapped your father and tested venereal diseases on him?

A country that is selling prisons to corporations to create profitability in the mass imprisonment of your brothers(and now your SISTERS) for crimes that other races commit at similar,sometimes higher rates?

That's the country that YOU are proud of?

You should be ashamed of yourself if you really are an AFRICAN-American. :smh:

:whew: :damn: :whoo:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
So what we have gotten from this thread is:

@Poitier is mixed but identifies as a black man. Like a lot of mixed people, his views are not consistent. He also dikk rides obama like most african americans.

@Clean Cut I think was trolling Poitier in the thread in question (the one Poitier had a mini melt down) but he might have other questionable threads where he disses african americans (Calling out Obama doesn't count)

Is that the gist of it?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
So what we have gotten from this thread is:

@Poitier is mixed but identifies as a black man. Like a lot of mixed people, his views are not consistent. He also dikk rides obama like most african americans.

@Clean Cut I think was trolling Poitier in the thread in question (the one Poitier had a mini melt down) but he might have other questionable threads where he disses african americans (Calling out Obama doesn't count)

Is that the gist of it?
Yep.

And correct, Obama doesn't count, but don't tell his minion groupies that. You'd think he gave out free black college loans the way they faint over him.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I swear even @charmander (who's African btw) sonned him in a thread.
Char the homie, but he got stumped in that thread. Trying to diss a man for being african, when you are african, is just :mindblown:

what you fail to realize is you can't diss an african for being african, while being of african descent, it just doesn't work, thats why dude maneuvers effortless in arguments. Its throwing rocks in a glass house. He can hurl a shyt load of insults towards america because america IS shyt. Being defensive about it just makes you come off like a c00n (see brokewave's epic post). Its an argument you cant win. Half of the shyt is trolling as well, these arent dry insults, they're well thought out tactics to expose.....

Telling someone they're trying to be american because they listen to hiphop and speak slang is dumb as hell. honestly? and the euros speak coli slang and understand metaphors not because they're wannabes but because they're assimilating. If you moved to africa, you'd do the same thing, if you spoke african slang, you're not being a wannabe, you're trying to assimilate. I teach my chinese classes slang all the time, they need to know certain phrases if they move here, wait a sec, doesn't mean wait a second. No offense but that thread was a trainwreck.

Last edited: