Is @Poitier Black?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure of his race but he is stupid as fukk. nikka running around in Higher Learning saying black kids shouldn't be a STEM major because the degree's are bound to be useless in a few years :what:.

That's not what I said :snoop:

I said STEM majors aren't enough insurance by themselves and that self-employment should be the most important focus. A STEM major isn't the end all, be all you try and make it seem if you just think you're going to be working 40-50 years for some White techie :pachaha:

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
258pi7m.jpg

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
dude is definitely schizophrenic. I've never seen a poster that changes his stance on issues as much as him. One minute he's problack, next minute he's on the coooooooon train, then he's talking about how black women belong to black men only, next minute he's on the pawg shyt. One minute he's all about the p*ssy, next minute he's talking about we shouldn't judge gay dudes for sucking dikks. No surprise, he's from Atlanta, he's probably had all sorts of balls jingling on his for head. Who knows.

Either ways he's an all around fukkboy. I bet this nikka has never been in a fist fight in his life.

Breh his recent new PAWGING and going against black women gimmick had me like :dahell:

I get why people think his a white troll cos his stance changes within 24 hours like someone imitating a black man :dahell:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
He's been tagged by me already :mjpls:

This thread is another example of what I'm talking about Africans (Clean Cut) talking mad shyt then playing dumb http://www.thecoli.com/threads/putin-at-a-hiphop-battle-wow.196249/
Where exactly am I shytting on your community? You lot shytted on your own community in that thread. I showed you how your music is loved abroad, yet you people were convinced the Russians stole it. :wtf:
He actually tried to shyt on (the accomplishments of) Black Americans as well. I'm not excusing any of the comments made, but let's call a spade a spade here.
Can't tell if you're talking about me, or him.
Do I run around like a dikkhead saying "I'm proud of Canada"?

You're proud of a country which owes its immense wealth and power to the most horrible crime known to man (Trans Atlantic slavery) which was perpetrated on your great grandfather?

You're proud of a country which had your grandfather as a second class citizen by the law for almost 100 years, with sanctioned racism from the highest levels of government?

You're proud of a country that when met by peaceful opposition and protest, had your great uncle and aunt gunned down, lynched, eaten by dogs, hosed and raped? Many times by the government elected to serve them?

You're proud of a country whose intelligence community allowed right wing cartels and guerrilla groups in South America to not only commit atrocities on their own people, but import massive amounts of Cocaine into your mothers community almost totally unimpeded?

A country that kidnapped your father and tested venereal diseases on him?

A country that is selling prisons to corporations to create profitability in the mass imprisonment of your brothers(and now your SISTERS) for crimes that other races commit at similar,sometimes higher rates?

That's the country that YOU are proud of?

You should be ashamed of yourself if you really are an AFRICAN-American. :smh:
:whoo:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don't really pay attention to his posts, but he seems to just be a weirdo who gets off on being an internet contrarian based on the limited interaction I had with him. I recall him coming in threads and saying shyt of zero value to the conversation and just nitpicking and being an agitator for no reason.

Daps
Do I run around like a dikkhead saying "I'm proud of Canada"?

You're proud of a country which owes its immense wealth and power to the most horrible crime known to man (Trans Atlantic slavery) which was perpetrated on your great grandfather?

You're proud of a country which had your grandfather as a second class citizen by the law for almost 100 years, with sanctioned racism from the highest levels of government?

You're proud of a country that when met by peaceful opposition and protest, had your great uncle and aunt gunned down, lynched, eaten by dogs, hosed and raped? Many times by the government elected to serve them?

You're proud of a country whose intelligence community allowed right wing cartels and guerrilla groups in South America to not only commit atrocities on their own people, but import massive amounts of Cocaine into your mothers community almost totally unimpeded?

A country that kidnapped your father and tested venereal diseases on him?

A country that is selling prisons to corporations to create profitability in the mass imprisonment of your brothers(and now your SISTERS) for crimes that other races commit at similar,sometimes higher rates?

That's the country that YOU are proud of?

You should be ashamed of yourself if you really are an AFRICAN-American. :smh:
:whoo: :damn: :whew: