is Phil Spencer still considered the right guy for Xbox?

Is Phil the right leader for Xbox?

• Yes

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 70.0%

• Total voters

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Microsoft has actually addressed this recently as well. :ehh:

Well for a $60 Halo product there’s certain expectations on what should be there at launch.

Delaying it to make sure it met those expectations was the right thing to do.:manny:
nikka YOU AINT PAYIN 60 FOR IT YOU PAYIN 15 A MONTH FOR THE NEXT TEN YEARS!!!! :damn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The whole premise of this thread is backwards as fukk.

Phil Spencer doesn’t develop games.

In this case it seems the devs came to him and said they needed more time and he granted it.

That’s a good thing. Prior Microsoft leadership would have said. fukk it and put it out regardless to how finished it was.

You Sony stans gotta do a bit better with these threads :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Green
Additionally, the console is the greatest piece of video game technology in relation to its release date ever. That counts for a lot and that is on him. Phil convinced Satya to buy minecraft and the studios. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
Yes, I think I'm turning around on the Xbox. I want the most powerful console so I can continue playing last generation games on there. I can't wait to see Jet Set Radio Future in 4K 120fps

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Fatboi1 @surf receipts don't lie
full

now it's I wasn't getting a XSX for Halo anyway. :mjlol:
tenor.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
TheseAlarmingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

stop capin for that clown. He's the HCIC at Xbox. It falls on him. No excuses.
He needs a full console under his belt before a final verdict is reached. The Xbox One was Mattrick's. The Xbox Series X/S will be his.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
so just ignore all his lies then? :francis:
If a salesman is moving his lips he's probably lying. The direction he's moved the brand is very positive. Things like multiplatform multiplayer across different consoles are things he pushed for.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If a salesman is moving his lips he's probably lying. The direction he's moved the brand is very positive. Things like multiplatform multiplayer across different consoles are things he pushed for.

cacs get too much of a pass for lying blatantly and cats still cape. But I get it :francis: