is Phil Spencer still considered the right guy for Xbox?

Is Phil the right leader for Xbox?

• Yes

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 70.0%

• Total voters

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
No, Phil is the right guy for the job. However, what I think they should have done is not be so hardcore about 3rd party keeping the IP for their games like Ryse or Sunset Overdrive. They would have more games under Global Publishing. You can't say he isn't the right one when he's leading them to places they've never been before as far as profit. It was mentioned earlier about transparency. Perhaps they are too transparent but I prefer the honesty versus a secretive nature of business. Ebbs and flows. Microsoft is on their way to getting it right. One monkey (game) does not stop the show.

Tell me how much profit Xbox has made under Phil?I can look up how much PS had made in that time. They won't even tell you how many consoles or games they sell but you're claiming their profits are good with no evidence.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tell me how much profit Xbox has made under Phil?I can look up how much PS had made in that time. They won't even tell you how many consoles or games they sell but you're claiming their profits are good with no evidence.
Xbox from 2017-2018 revenue increased by $1.3 billion or 14% YOY from 2018-2019 it increased by $1 billion or 10% YOY.
Microsoft 2019 Annual Report