Is Pegging gay, brehs? If a woman fukks you with a strap-on, that's still heterosexual, right?

Is letting your woman fukk you with a strap-on from time to time, a straight thing?

• Yes, just kinky.

• No. Nah. Not at all. Nope.

• That's some other, other, other dimension of sexuality.

• It's almost 2015, who cares.

Results are only viewable after voting.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
I know god isn't real because why the fukk would men have prostate orgasms.

As far as pegging goes I see it as some freaky BDSM role reversal shyt. Most of the guys into it are probably straight, just deep into alternative lifestyles.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think anything you do with a woman can be considered gay.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you were gay, you'd let a man do it. If lesbians were straight, they'd be fukking men. They wouldn't be lesbians. So how is it gay when it's a woman with something that isn't even a penis and it's still your body? What if she's using like a jelly strap on that's tentacle shaped?

I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here.
lol live ya life. You in here tryna get brehs to affirm your belief it’s not gay. Let shorty continue to open you up that’s y’all business

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I mean technically speaking it's a sex act with a woman so no it isn't gay... but don't be suprised at all if you hear about the man who allows it letting men do it to them next. It's literally the last step your gonna take before you fukk men, it is what it is do what you do, whatever you do in the bedroom is your business just know you are one foot in the door to being full on gay.