Is Pegging gay, brehs? If a woman fukks you with a strap-on, that's still heterosexual, right?

Is letting your woman fukk you with a strap-on from time to time, a straight thing?

• Yes, just kinky.

• No. Nah. Not at all. Nope.

• That's some other, other, other dimension of sexuality.

• It's almost 2015, who cares.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Uh, if he enjoys a popsicle or lollipop where the sun doesn’t shine…. :manny:

If a man likes for his woman to play with his booty hole from time to time, cool, doesn’t mean the man is gay.

If that same man likes for other men to play in his booty, that’s definitely gay.

It’s not the act that’s gay, it’s who performs it.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
908hpe.gif

:mjlol:

I remember this scene :mjlol:

This is the acid test: was this gay? :pachaha:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I remember this scene :mjlol:

This is the acid test: was this gay? :pachaha:
Breh we're talking about a dildo, A replica penis. having penis inside you, as a man, is gay .

Letting a Woman violate you with her hands is still emasculating, but not quite the same as taking dikk.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dudes acting like Ray Ray having Brenda dressing up as a football player, calling her "Brandon," flipping over on his hands and knees and saying, "now you do me!" isn't gay because she's a woman.

The lengths some men will go to to not be CONSIDERED gay, while being extremely and obviously gay, is insane.

Ol, "man, I ain't gay, you was suckin' MY dikk,"-ass bois.

Ol, "I'm not gay. I have relationships with women, AND SEX WITH MEN," headasses.