Is Nurse Eunice Rivers the biggest Black c00n of the last 100 years?

Daps
Money, the "privilege" to mix with white folks, special treatment from white folks have been several of many reasons why people become c00ns. In this case, I think it was the generous income she received for all of those years was the reason she sold out. If I were her descendant I wouldn't let anybody know about it.

Daps
This is nothing but CAC trying to act like they wasn't the only people involved.

Same thing when CAC bring up that Africans also sold slaves. Or in 2014, the "What about Black on Black crime" bullshyt.

Stop being fooled dumbasses.:camby:

This is just new CAC propaganda. So, when we bring up the Tuskegee experiment. They can say well you no it's was a black woman that gave them syphilis.

Coli nikkas or CAC acting as nikkas has become really gullible now of days. :snoop:

I agree with you, they will throw their Black c00n under the bus to absolve themselves of responsibility but she still needs the spotlight shone on her and her evil deeds since she is a traitor.

Daps
Right. Those pictures look like theyre from last spring

I dabble in photography and have several books about Kodachrome so if you were familiar with the technique you could just look at it and tell that modern photography doesn't come close to the rich bold colors that Kodachrome could produce.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you, they will throw their Black c00n under the bus to absolve themselves of responsibility but she still needs the spotlight shone on her and her evil deeds since she is a traitor.

Damn, you got exactly what I was talking about. :ehh: Pending POS+ Rep

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Its disturbing how much hate some of yall have for you mothers and sisters. Make a thread to educate about the younger generation about the past. Not to justify your reasons for hating the same women that you been around your whole life.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Let's talk about this, brehs.

We've had our fair share of c00ns in the Black community. The nikkas who shot Malcom, the snitch who setup Fred Hampton, etc. But, Eunice Rivers might take the crown.

005.jpg

002.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

008.jpg

002.jpg

010.jpg

003.jpg

007.jpg

019.jpg

013.jpg

Where is the link for this article? Need to share this.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
you can remove angela davis out of this company.
as soon as she could she was pro slave master dikk.
so, that nullifies anything her oppurtunist ass was about.

art barr
I was heartbroken when I found out that she was a bed wench....:mjcry:

I don't care how pro-black or militant you are...have a black spouse or don't even speak to me.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
It's interesting because she was portrayed very differently in the movie, almost like a hero.

but of course she is being used as an example of how horrible all black women are.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah the original picture had cyclops and jean it

Rouge was fighting apocalypse and he knocked her into that position

Oh, I was about to say!:leon: Damn, they gave Rogue a nice bubblelicious ass.