Is Nurse Eunice Rivers the biggest Black c00n of the last 100 years?

Daps
I know about this incident all too well. She should have been assassinated after the study was discovered by the public in 1972. How she was able to live out to her later years is beyond me. She's on the level of those slaves who would run to massa to snitch about a planned slave revolt since both had fatal consequences for Blacks.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I know about this incident all too well. She should have been assassinated after the study was discovered by the public in 1972. How she was able to live out to her later years is beyond me. She's on the level of those slaves who would run to massa to snitch about a planned slave revolt since both had fatal consequences for Blacks.

Yeah, breh.

@Yup edged out @GiGi and @Juicy to win the 2014 Nurse Rivers Award.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
comradeyakub said:
Are those pictures actually from the 40's? Is so that's amazing.

Tech's been around for a while, breh............

VwJr7jW.jpg

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Not trying to make a blanket statement, i love blk women, and im married to one and im raising 3 little black women........but.

Ive noticed at various jobs ive had, *some* black women are the most loyal employees there to the white bosses. Its some next level mammy shyt. They carry out the most heartless shyt with zero emotion. The white women always seemed to fight back, or at least question some of the bullshyt, but those mammy's would do whatever, whenever, however. There is a old saying that Black women = the white man's lieutenant. I dont agree, but i have to admit that a small minority of black women DO be on that Aunt Jemima shyt strong

I have to agree with that statement; I have worked with some strong black women, but I have worked with the worst sell out black women. The crazy shyt is that the sellouts think there "good" with everybody at the job but they do not know the other races talk so much shyt about them it's gets sad. But it's funny. One time they were talking shyt about one of the c00n black women at my job and they did not notice I was at my lab table working on this project in the corner; when they saw me they stopped talking and I gave them the :ehh: face and they kept on talking shyt. One day the sell outs tried to start a argument with me and then they ran to h&r and said I threatened them and they thought I was going to get fired and later on they found out that the other races that they were c00ning too, took my side and all the bed wenches were later fired.