Is Nurse Eunice Rivers the biggest Black c00n of the last 100 years?

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I propose that we retire the "Uncle Tom" and "c00n" labels and begin using the "Nurse Rivers" label for any Black person actively working to undermine Black people.

@3Rivers , can we get a "Nurse Rivers" smiley, breh?
OhC2HpA.png

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This woman was a trojan horse. Gentlemen this is what bedwenching leads to. It only leads to white supremacists using these sluts as weapons to harm the rest of us and they willingly go for it. If this bytch wasnt already dead I would pray that someone murdered her for this crime against humanity. Keep thinking these sluts who have these white supremacists mentalities arent a real world threat guys.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Theres a chick on my Twitter who has all these public health degrees and stays trying to go at people about why blacks need to go to the doctor more and blah blah blah

I`m like :shaq:

Preach all this vaccination Bull but never talks about living a healthy life and not eating like white people do which will eliminate most illnesses. Black folks in Africa aint getting cancer yet the blacks in America who love their pork and birth control pills are :sas2::sas1::sas2:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Theres a chick on my Twitter who has all these public health degrees and stays trying to go at people about why blacks need to go to the doctor more and blah blah blah

Preach all this vaccination Bull but never talks about living a healthy life and not eating like white people do which will eliminate most illnesses. Black folks in Africa aint getting cancer yet the blacks in America who love their pork and birth control pills are :sas2::sas1::sas2:

She's a potential
OhC2HpA.png
, breh.

Last edited:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's talk about this, brehs.

We've had our fair share of c00ns in the Black community. The nikkas who shot Malcom, the snitch who setup Fred Hampton, etc. But, Eunice Rivers might take the crown.

005.jpg

002.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

008.jpg

002.jpg

010.jpg

003.jpg

007.jpg

019.jpg

013.jpg

SMH looking like a momma wench

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Its disturbing how much hate some of yall have for you mothers and sisters. Make a thread to educate about the younger generation about the past. Not to justify your reasons for hating the same women that you been around your whole life.
They c00ns and U.O.E.N.O it. Be the first ones to call they black female fam when shyt hits the fan.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

many of these doctors just want to prescribe you pills with horrible side effects.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The role that Eunice Rivers played in the Tuskgee Syphllis Experiment is a sad chapter in black history. It ranks right up there with many black leaders (W.E.B. DuBois, Walter White, Adam Clayton Powell et al) partnering up with Margaret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood)who was a firm believer in eugenics and the sterilization of black Americans.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger05.html

Yup. Dubois was a HUGE fukking c00n as well. Part of the reason i don't mess with the NAACP.

Last edited: