Is Nurse Eunice Rivers the biggest Black c00n of the last 100 years?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not trying to make a blanket statement, i love blk women, and im married to one and im raising 3 little black women........but.

Ive noticed at various jobs ive had, *some* black women are the most loyal employees there to the white bosses. Its some next level mammy shyt. They carry out the most heartless shyt with zero emotion. The white women always seemed to fight back, or at least question some of the bullshyt, but those mammy's would do whatever, whenever, however. There is a old saying that Black women = the white man's lieutenant. I dont agree, but i have to admit that a small minority of black women DO be on that Aunt Jemima shyt strong

Coincidentally enough, a black female poster made a thread here a few months ago wherein she giggled about firing a black man on the order of her white boss. At first I thought the thread was just about firing a person, but the gleeful way in which she wrote about watching the man flounder and then firing him made me feel a type of way. I had to ask, "Was he black?". She said. And then I said, "Is your boss white?". She said yes.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Are those pictures actually from the 40's? Is so that's amazing.
imaan_isa.jpg