Is Nurse Eunice Rivers the biggest Black c00n of the last 100 years?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I've said this before I'll say it again. Most black females are not down for their own people.

I wouldnt say that. For every Eunice Rivers i can show you a Angela Davis, Kathleen Cleaver, Assata Shakur or Dr Francis Cress Welsing. Its just that when black women c00n, they c00n and bedwench to the upmost. White man approval for some black women is a indirect consequence of slavery and white supremacy.

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
tumblr_ncuphi6Vi91s5k66zo8_500.jpg

@mamba

Why are you worried about that when you got options like this?

:ohhh:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Y'all are getting better at your black women ain't shyt threads, I'll give you props for that.
This.

Black women are the worst fukking features on earth. They're worse than white women and white men when it comes to racism. They all aren't down for black people because they all bed wench and wear hair hats. We should all just date white women and phase them out because all black women want cacs or thugs. -The Coli.com

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
This.

Black women are the worst fukking features on earth. They're worse than white women and white men when it comes to racism. They all aren't down for black people because they all bed wench and wear hair hats. We should all just date white women and phase them out because all black women want cacs or thugs. -The Coli.com
:camby: you're fukking corny

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This.

Damn shame

:mjcry: