Is now the perfect time for Rick Ross to drop his own "Takeover" and end 50 Cent?

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
i mean we are believing baby mamas right :mjpls:

How fifty got time to baby sit Ross kids but can't make it to lil man's game :wtb:
no were not beliving baby momaz friend. :childplease:

were believing the baby momma jokes :pachaha:

ross joke about 50's babymom never left the studio

"have a baby by me baby be a millionaire"

who's baby momma jokes were more credible?

i thought this was a takeover honestly

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross dissing 50 can do nothing but help 50 at this point.

Ross the hottest rapper out, why bring relevancy to 50 Cent?

And to comment on their beef from years back, I don't know how people say Ross "beat" 50 Cent and you can't really say 50 "beat" Ross either. If you compare MMG's disses to G-Unit's, all Ross did was a few 8 bar freestyles and a few disses on Teflon Don and Banks' "Officer Down" as a diss record is the best to come out of both camps (I'm not being bias with my opinion either)

50 was irrelevant musically before Ross challenged him so you can't give credit to him for that. 50 had the upper hand in the viral videos too but Ross's momentum was too strong and then they just stopped saying each other's names and the beef faded away
ross wont come at 50 by name he took a beating with that on a personal and real life level even though he rode the anti 50 wave to gold status lol....if anything 50 showed him how real bosses really move......action shyt not rappin it........only clowns say ross beat 50 if anything jimmy iovine is beating 50 lol......the way 50 clowned and disrespected this nikka ross is legendary and some real life shyt not beats n ryhmes.... that holds more weight but reality means nothin to this era of rap unless its the housewives of atlanta lol......ross couldnt even putt together a proper diss song.....no one in the history of entertainment not even just rap got played out the way ross got played out .......gold record sales cant take away the burn of what fifty did with his son and and his baby mommaz and that shyt has had to effect his personal family life past,future and present i dont care what the sheep say lol the ross cartoons are classics........not to mention the sex tape of the nikka baby momma....matter fact someone make a gif of that