Is now the perfect time for Rick Ross to drop his own "Takeover" and end 50 Cent?

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross dissing 50 can do nothing but help 50 at this point.

Ross the hottest rapper out, why bring relevancy to 50 Cent?

And to comment on their beef from years back, I don't know how people say Ross "beat" 50 Cent and you can't really say 50 "beat" Ross either. If you compare MMG's disses to G-Unit's, all Ross did was a few 8 bar freestyles and a few disses on Teflon Don and Banks' "Officer Down" as a diss record is the best to come out of both camps (I'm not being bias with my opinion either)

50 was irrelevant musically before Ross challenged him so you can't give credit to him for that. 50 had the upper hand in the viral videos too but Ross's momentum was too strong and then they just stopped saying each other's names and the beef faded away

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
50 cent is doin terrible artiscally but

50 cent is a better FATHER then ross

scust at a takeover being possible.... nikkas rappin bout dope, seasoned crab meat, maybachs, but not they own chirren?

he's better off collabing with his sons new step father. 50

who really got the last laugh in the baby momma jokes? Good music is good music but You internet nikkaz are so biased. Take of your kids and log out. nikkas dont want no beef for real.

Floyd Mayweather and 50 Cent’s Baby Mothers Team Up And They Are Telling All | Necole bytchie.com

On whether Floyd Money Mayweather and 50 cent make good fathers

Josie Harris: I hate to say it but yes Floyd is a good dad. The kids love him and are in Vegas with him right now for the Cotto fight.

Shaniqua Tompkins: 50 is a good provider, but a good father? No. He hasn’t been to one of his son’s games. In fact, the last time he saw his son was December. When we were together he helped raise my daughter along with our son, but when we were finally over it all stopped. He was no longer a father to his son. He thinks financially providing equates to being a dad, but it doesn’t.

On If 50 Cent & Floyd Ever Got Violent

Shaniqua Tompkins: Yes. When he put his hands on me in front of my daughter is when I knew the relationship was over. I’d never fight any of the girls he was messing around behind my back with though. Hoes are going to be hoes.

Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a d***. I have forgiven him, I’m over it. I did my s***. I’ve hit him over the head with a Tonka Truck

On 50 & Chelsea Handler’s Rumored Relationship

Shaniqua: 50 is a bully, but he’s afraid of Chelsea, she’s bigger than him. As for him in bed…he’s okay.

On how they feel about Floyd and 50 Cent’s friendship:

You mean their bromance? They’ve been friends a long time. (Josie and Shaniqua look at each other and laugh.)

:mjpls:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
50 is more known for everything outside of rap now. his career been done for years but hes still eating more from his image than his music so u cant really end him hes a mogul diddy dont drop music anymore but makes millions every year

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Floyd Mayweather and 50 Cent’s Baby Mothers Team Up And They Are Telling All | Necole bytchie.comis that all you got friend.

:mjpls:
:duck:
Is that all you got friend? Until ross dines with 50's baby mama for real or even goes to his sons game then yea but ......

"have a baby by me baby be a millionaire"

50 literally flew out and found both this nikkas broke ass baby momz.

which baby goin be a millionaire?

o yea and free floyd mayweather

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 is more known for everything outside of rap now. his career been done for years but hes still eating more from his image than his music so u cant really end him hes a mogul diddy dont drop music anymore but makes millions every year

Pretty much. dude really Doesn't need to drop music anymore.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
EM will get INVOLVED

if this happens

ross = :dead:

EM already MURKD.. rick seizure..

"Im a problem for ya, boy you think your Tom Sawyer,
Til I pull you out the fukking story book and stomp on ya,
fukking fictitional characters and fariytales,
Prepare yourself for Captain America on Ferris Wheels,
But it aint fiction its fact boy beware its real"

he called ROSS --- "BOY" -----58 times in 1 song :laff:

Boy I'm that boy, boy them boys boy them no up to par,
I just show up go up to the stage and blow up the spot,
There aint no boy who can do what I do boy I'm a star,
Boy, I told you boy, I'm a Soldier boy, I'm DeShaun,
Holten in this bytch, I'm the Proof boy your a fraud,
I'll destroy ya boy, fukk around and blow ya to sod
Oh my god boy, you didn't go there, no you did not,
I got a whole story board for you, boy your da plot,
Your gettin got whether you try to avoid it or not,
Apology not accepted boy, Detroit is a rock,

We get to beefing, aint no telling at what point it will stop,
All I got to do is point to the spot,
When the bomb drops boy does it drop,
And when it does boy there's a problem,

:russ:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Is that all you got friend? Until ross dines with 50's baby mama for real or even goes to his sons game then yea but ......

Have a baby by me and I'll hit you in front of her..

:win:??

50 Cent is wealthy as fukk, everyone knows this. Rick Ross is nowhere near his level money wise...almost no other rapper is.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

i mean we are believing baby mamas right :mjpls:

How fifty got time to baby sit Ross kids but can't make it to lil man's game :wtb:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
2 or 3 years too late for that and Ross has nothing to gain from it anymore...he already used dissing 50 as misdirection on the C.O. shyt back during the DTR album cycle......if somebody just has to piss on the corpse of 50 on wax, I'd nominate Tip...lyrically he'd be the most entertaining, could manufacture a legitimate gripe, and could prolly use the buzz

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Hiphop beef is played out, even LLOYD BANKS from G-UNIT said it on his latest track :laugh: