Is now the perfect time for Rick Ross to drop his own "Takeover" and end 50 Cent?

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
As a man that beef would've hurt Ross imo. How is your enemy parading around YOUR SON and mother of your kid. Sh*t was disgustya.
Niqqas been killed for less

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Every time 50 talks about he got a new album on the way, he basically disses himself. He lacks self respect for trying to force poor quality music on us.

Ross needs to focus on maintaining his own relevance instead of worrying about someone's who's relevance is already a distant memory.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
This is some real revisionist shyt.

Mobb Deep were coming off their most successful group album, and P dropped a gold selling solo debut that did decent numbers despite having no real radio single.

For all the clowning Nastradamus gets, it still went platinum and had a few hits. Nas wasn't even close to 50 Cent in 2012 status.He may not have been in the top 5 discussion anymore but dude mattered.

As far as Jay-Z having nothing to gain with "Takeover", in order to solidify his KONY status, he had to take someone down. You can't have the throne if you've never slayed a few foes. He's a student of the game and he knew this.

Ross has already done that. No need to dig the body up, shoot some more bullets into it, and then bury it again.

uhhh No. First off you bringing up album sales like that means anything. Everyone was going platinum and gold back then it means nothing.

Both rappers were washed at that time. Nas hadnt been popping since "hate me now" and soon after mobb deep droped that weed plate "infamy"

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Ross isnt capable of dropping a takeover song

Jay's bars were vicious,I cant see ross spittin like that

50 is done,anybody can see it.No need to give him relevance by dissing him.50 probably wishes someone would diss him it would generate the most relevance he's has since 2007 with the kanye vs 50 sales thing

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
It would be great but Ross doesn't have the balls to do it and it would be too risky for him. I would respect him more if he went at Curtis directly rather than naming his album a line from a old 50 track.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Personaly I am really looking forward to this LP. I believe Ross will drop his best piece of work and the buildup to this album reminds me of what Jay did with Blueprint.

The parallels are uncanny. For one, both Jay & Ross didnt really take off commercially till there 3rd album and hit mainstream. BP was Jay's 5th album and GFID will be Ross's 5th (Roclafamilia was more a compilation like Selfmade)

50 right now is at his lowest point, perfect for Ross to finaly get his revenge and put that final nail in the coffin. Right now Ross has the entire industry and the streets supporting him while 50 still has a small hardcore fanbase. But after 3 below average mixtapes and no push/promotion from Interscope I think Ross can do it.

Right now is the perfect time for Ross to come out with his own "Takeover" (maybe go at jeezy as well) and we all know 50 aint lyrical like Nas so there will be no "ether" to respond. There is no more ammunition to use against Ross that hasnt been played out already.

this is genius. Ross touched him a little bit on "This thing of Ours"
"I bullied the bullies." He should go in on 50.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Bouncing_bomb_dam.gif

:pachaha:

I remember thinking that diss would end Ross his career tho :ooh:

Ross came on top, no denying that

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
him dissing 50 would help 50 out at this point of time.

Ross should concentrate on GFID and leave the battle raps alone

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
50 cent is doin terrible artiscally but

50 cent is a better FATHER then ross

scust at a takeover being possible.... nikkas rappin bout dope, seasoned crab meat, maybachs, but not they own chirren?

he's better off collabing with his sons new step father. 50

who really got the last laugh in the baby momma jokes? Good music is good music but You internet nikkaz are so biased. Take of your kids and log out. nikkas dont want no beef for real.

"You kno who did you kno what with you know who" Imagine ross saying that how??????? :dead:

Im waitin on GFID but if ross dont even bag curtis jackson babymomma then I don't see no logic to parade in 50s direction again