Is Martin the best TV show of all time?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Definitely top 10 sitcom for me but I wouldn't call it the best tv show of all time. I'd take golden era Simpsons over damn near anything

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
In season 5 I noticed martin became aggressive towards cole always threatening to beat him up.

And Cole's mom's apartment was the same one from goodtimes.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Sitcom wise, Id go Martin and Frazier 1a n 1b.

I think Frazier is funnier (now), but I watched Frazier as an adult. Not sure if I would have liked Frazier as much during its OG run.

fReShBeAtS

May da funk be wit cha
Daps
I Have never Seen that Show :ohhh:Martin Lawrence is funny as hell. I bet that shyts fire :pachaha:

His def comedy jam appereances that ive Seen were all :blessed:

Daps
I Have never Seen that Show :ohhh:Martin Lawrence is funny as hell. I bet that shyts fire :pachaha:

His def comedy jam appereances that ive Seen were all :blessed:
Very good show-no where near the discussion for GOAT sitcom like the TS suggested.

the show legit impacted the cultural when it first dropped. Like somebody mentioned earlier, a lot of phrases and jokes people made about somebody were based on the show.

fReShBeAtS

May da funk be wit cha
Daps
Very good show-no where near the discussion for GOAT sitcom like the TS suggested.

the show legit impacted the cultural when it first dropped. Like somebody mentioned earlier, a lot of phrases and jokes people made about somebody were based on the show.

Sounds good ill give it a try :wow: