Is Martin the best TV show of all time?

Daps
:manny:no, they would still be showing it somewhere if it was the GOAT. Plus, 2.5/3 good seasons out of 5 can't make it the GOAT. I never have the urge to watch a Martin episode. Does it still come on somewhere?

They do still air Martin on either TVone or Centric or both

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
What are your top 3 black sitcoms? :dwillhuh:

Mine are
1. Cosby Show
2. Fresh Prince
3. Martin

And it's the same for sitcoms in general, too

Just me, I would put "A Different World" over Martin. If you want to go old school, you got "Good Times", "The Jeffersons"...

*edit* I would put "The Bernie Mac Show" over Martin also and i forgot "Sanford and Son" for the OGs

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Everybody keep talking bout this Breaking Bad bullshyt and this Sopranos bullshyt but the real nikkas know what show is the best. Martin is better than any cac shyt that y'all fake nikkas jack off to.

Best show of all time? :stopitslime:
Well, depends on how old you are. And what you DIDN'T see.
I'd take the catalog of Sanford & Son over Martin :manny:

Off topic, but since I'm comparing shows from the past to the present.
There isn't any modern westerns. That is a genre that would be dope if done in the same style as a breaking bad or sopranos
A western like Gunsmoke, but with todays dialog/etc. shyt would be epic :whew:

Daps
Just me, I would put "A Different World" over Martin. If you want to go old school, you got "Good Times", "The Jeffersons"...

*edit* I would put "The Bernie Mac Show" over Martin also and i forgot "Sanford and Son" for the OGs

A Different World is cool, I don't think it would make my top ten. Jefferson's was dope, that would probably make my top 5.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Martin is def a top 5 sitcom IMO ( not too many sitcoms have as many classic episodes and memorable characters like Martin had)
- the other sitcoms id put up would be arrested development, sinfeld, fresh prince, and married with children.