Is madden really as bad as people make it out to be?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
In Madden Franchise, scouting and free agency is somewhat better than MyNBA in NBA2k.

Free agency in Madden Franchise at least shows you the player motivations and what they are looking for when signing with a new team.

Scouting isn't perfect in Madden Franchise, but at least it seems more dynamic compared to NBA2k's MyNBA mode.
I agree with that part as well. 2k does have the player ratings for Loyalty, Play for a Winner, and Financial Security, but not only do I think it doesn’t work correctly, but there would need to be more ratings like Playing Time or Role.

If I’m not mistaken, back in the day on 2k when you signed a player, you could promise them a role like bench warmer, role player, 6th man, starter, or Star to get them to sign with you, but it’s gone now.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I agree with that part as well. 2k does have the player ratings for Loyalty, Play for a Winner, and Financial Security, but not only do I think it doesn’t work correctly, but there would need to be more ratings like Playing Time or Role.

If I’m not mistaken, back in the day on 2k when you signed a player, you could promise them a role like bench warmer, role player, 6th man, starter, or Star to get them to sign with you, but it’s gone now.

Yeah and whats weird is they have badges for if players prefer playing in a big market or tax friendly locations, but they still sign with small market teams.

I guess its somewhat realistic if the big market teams don't have the cap space to sign marquee free agents.

There is a MyNBA slider that adjusts the importance of non-financial ambitions, but I don't think its working either.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I bought every madden from 94 (my dad bought it) till about Madden 20. shyts just a joke now, same gameplay year after year, no improvement to franchise mode. Same cheesey plays, cpu still plays the exact same.. not worth it at all

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Yeah and whats weird is they have badges for if players prefer playing in a big market or tax friendly locations, but they still sign with small market teams.

I guess its somewhat realistic if the big market teams don't have the cap space to sign marquee free agents.

There is a MyNBA slider that adjusts the importance of non-financial ambitions, but I don't think its working either.
Also for the players, they have this boom/bust/average rating, but it’s basically pointless. It’s mainly for the draft classes, but what I don’t like is that for a player like Darko when you go through MyEra mode, there’s no way he will be drafted in the top 5, even though he was supposed to have a bunch of potential. On the flip side, there’s no way a Jokic will be picked in the 2nd round like in real life. He will probably be a top 3 pick in his draft class.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
ehh that wasn’t bout gameplay. It was about servers literally destroying all online franchises. Bad servers all year long
From what I've seen the game play is as bad as its ever been. All the glitches. There was this one glitch I saw months ago where you could have a QB scramble free without being tackled

Plus the mechanics of the game just isn't realistic or acceptable really. I've been playing madden since 04. I've been around for the bad years and bought every year. 20 was the last straw for me. And from my eyes it hasn't gotten any better

Watch Ryan Moody on youtube if you really want to see how bad the shyt is. He's an angry cac but he's on point

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
From what I've seen the game play is as bad as its ever been. All the glitches. There was this one glitch I saw months ago where you could have a QB scramble free without being tackled

Plus the mechanics of the game just isn't realistic or acceptable really. I've been playing madden since 04. I've been around for the bad years and bought every year. 20 was the last straw for me. And from my eyes it hasn't gotten any better

Watch Ryan Moody on youtube if you really want to see how bad the shyt is. He's an angry cac but he's on point
I don’t need to watch anyone bro. I’ve played it enough. It’s never been a glitch where qb couldn’t be tackles. Obviously any one off glitch can happen but yea we played a much of seasons of online franchise with 32 users and that never happened.

Gameplay was good. Just messed it up with servers in franchise and mut.

And they saying that next year is make or break cause of the money they loss and Gonna lose.

All of us who got our franchise messed up will get next year game half off. :blessed: