Is Logan the best superhero movie ever?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Captain America. Doesn't roll like the 3 stooges like Logan's dumb ass. Pure effiency.

Disaster averted.

Logan failed everyone

He didn't fail everyone breh. But the people who did die reinforces the point about wolverine that's always been there in the comics. People who get close to him suffer or die

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
. People who get close to him suffer or die
Then I guess the little girl will be ok

trre.gif

He left her in the woods while being dead. He failed Xavier. He failed the X-Men. KahMaaaaahn

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Then I guess the little girl will be ok

trre.gif

He left her in the woods while being dead. He failed Xavier. He failed the X-Men. KahMaaaaahn

He got her and friends to the border breh lol. That was his mission. And clearly they can handle themselves now that they've gotten rid of the one entity hunting them down.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
But, no. It's not.

It does an excellent job of pushing, or rather blending, superhero tropes with those of other genres, but the plotting wasn't particularly interesting and at times kind of insulting.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This thread is titled "IS LOGAN THE BEST SUPERHERO MOVIE EVER?" and you come in saying it's underrated.

:patrice:
Yes...

It is probably the greatest comic book movie ever made but it did not FEEL like a comic book movie. Thats why I think most people will underrate it as a comic book film. It was very dark and emotional... comic book nerds don't like that

You just said it yourself that it's not, YOU don't even consider it... so because of people like you is why I think it's underrated