Is Lincoln Nebraska ready for Prime Time? BC they coming. Official Colorado Buffalos at Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Thread. Saturday @ 7:30pm EST on NBC

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Early, but the graphic of CU losing 45 players in the portal compared to Nebraska was alarming.

Team just looks like it lacks continuity.

Reminds me of Coach Cal at Kentucky when he'd overhaul rosters every year. At least then it was nothing but elite talent (at first)

Hunter literally threw his offensive line under the bus this offseason on social media :snoop:

The chemistry and attitude in that locker room is all out of wack.

funny thing is ocho is talking about "man imagine colorado if prime had those kind of players. i wonder what it would take for colorado to get those players." what it takes is recruiting recruiting recruiting. coaches have to kiss some high schooler's ass. deion ain't about that, he's the biggest star and you need to come check him out. also the majority of higher level recruits want proof of concept and the results on the field show that it's a big risk to trust your future to coach prime and his staff.

Yup.

The big problem right now is those players look at this Colorado team and instantaneously think they're going to be playing for Shadeur's sake, not their own interest.

Basically no five star will go there until after Shadeur is done and they can really see that's what Deion has been about. What some players are thinking right now (outside of playing for Shadeur) is that Deion can be gone at any point, right in the middle of their college career. Only time and longterm good decision making will heal this.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny thing is ocho is talking about "man imagine colorado if prime had those kind of players. i wonder what it would take for colorado to get those players." what it takes is recruiting recruiting recruiting. coaches have to kiss some high schooler's ass. deion ain't about that, he's the biggest star and you need to come check him out. also the majority of higher level recruits want proof of concept and the results on the field show that it's a big risk to trust your future to coach prime and his staff.

facts

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
2 lineman from last year, starting and doing well elsewhere at Syracuse and Oregon State.

CU failures is 100% on the coaching and not the players
This is the biggest thing for me i kept telling everyone the line isn’t bad the scheme and the qb holding the ball is the problem. You as a lineman will never look good if you pass the ball 40-50 times and run 8 the d line will just come off the line like a 100 m runner

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Shadeur pretty much confirmed that he is checking out of running plays in the press conference. There ain't shyt Pat Shermur can do either because his daddy the coach and never holds him accountable.

Last edited:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Yall think Coach Prime gonna stay after his sons and hunter leaves? I could see him leaving if they land in a dope city

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shadeur pretty much confirmed that he is checking out of running plays in the press conference. There ain't shyt Pat Shermur can do either because his daddy the coach and n ever holds him accountable.

Yep, I realized that Shedeur is the primary reason why the offensive playcalling appears to be so bad. The sad thing is that he unintentionally makes his own father look bad by abusing his power, and he may not even realize it.

This is why I said if Prime continues after this season, he would be way more effective without his sons. His approach to program building is based around his sons. He’s trying to take shortcuts into making the best team for his sons now, which has backfired.

Shedeur has his own father looking crazy publicly with his poor decision making.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 weeks straight lied about really running the ball. Post game interviews was dog shyt and lacked accountability. He should have said Coaching straight failed this team. The moment they threw 2 screens, in the very first drive, I told everyone you know CU about lose right.

Running the ball in shot gun, 4th and inches, with a walk on running back.

Dallan, Augustave, Micah and Hood should all leave for a program that will run the rock. Especially if this program playing Rudy ball.

Defense playing man coverage and no zone again. They literally ran the exact game plan as last week.

I don’t think Pat Shumur was calling the plays man and I don’t Livingston wanted to run man coverage. This shyt is Deion.

It's Shedeur that's calling the plays too

vino

Superstar
Daps
It's Shedeur that's calling the plays too

Absolutely, I can’t wrap my mind around a team throwing 2 screens in the first drive.

They are really disrespecting the game of football. This offensive play calling and coaching is pee wee shyt. No team winning that don’t run the rock.