Is Lincoln Nebraska ready for Prime Time? BC they coming. Official Colorado Buffalos at Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Thread. Saturday @ 7:30pm EST on NBC

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The shyt this fakkit nikka openly divulges on a public forum ...boy I tell ya.... Just tumbling outta the closet :huhldup:
Remember to wipe front to back and not back to front p*ssy :therethere:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
artworks-66XNH3lv7OPmBX9c-MXGiHg-t500x500.jpg
"Remember to wipe front to back and not back to front"
:mjlol: These the type of Pelican Bay lessons this fakkits "daddy" Big Fleece was instilling since the jump I see

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bad outing for the squad tonight.... Reminded me of that Oregon game from last year in the first half....they looked completely shook of that crowd and that energy 5hey were bringing... Them Nebraska boys didn't even need to turn up anymore in the second half after they seen the way CU crumbled up in the first half :scust:

These big time road games are just above their pay grade so far in the Deion era.... Gotta regroup the troops and figure it out.... But I tell you one thing tho the got damn Khalil Benson is ass and they need to try anyone else they got at RG.... Hank as well at Center is looking disastrous so far
Thats because they try to play tough road games like a home game against a FCS team. No adjustments coming out the blocks, they just drop Shadeur back in the pocket and get mopped up. They should have aborted mission after 2nd drive but nope.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah the goal would be to use the CSU bout as a get right game but CSU is definitely going to want their lick back from last year so they really gotta figure some thinga out.... For an extended preparation week they looked completely helpless on O for far too long.... Even when they got it going a little in the second half the redzone offense was dogshyt... They've got to get more creative playing east to west in run game imo.... They're not going to be able to impose their will against many teams so you gotta try to finesse it
Yep, that is why North Dakota St gives teams fits. Their fukking schemes was amazing on offense. Just great coaching overall and it let you see how a well oiled coaching staff looks like.