Is Lincoln Nebraska ready for Prime Time? BC they coming. Official Colorado Buffalos at Nebraska Cornhuskers Game Thread. Saturday @ 7:30pm EST on NBC

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Ayo!! Why don't Colorado run the ball?
Stats for the Heisman :yeshrug:
Creflo Prime still not ready for primetime

Jason-Whitlock-e1591108231699.jpg

He finna have a field day
:pachaha:

vino

Superstar
Daps
2 weeks straight lied about really running the ball. Post game interviews was dog shyt and lacked accountability. He should have said Coaching straight failed this team. The moment they threw 2 screens, in the very first drive, I told everyone you know CU about lose right.

Running the ball in shot gun, 4th and inches, with a walk on running back.

Dallan, Augustave, Micah and Hood should all leave for a program that will run the rock. Especially if this program playing Rudy ball.

Defense playing man coverage and no zone again. They literally ran the exact game plan as last week.

I don’t think Pat Shumur was calling the plays man and I don’t Livingston wanted to run man coverage. This shyt is Deion.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 weeks straight lied about really running the ball. Post game interviews was dog shyt and lacked accountability. He should have said Coaching straight failed this team. The moment they threw 2 screens, in the very first drive, I told everyone you know CU about lose right.

Running the ball in shot gun, 4th and inches, with a walk on running back.

Dallan, Augustave, Micah and Hood should all leave for a program that will run the rock. Especially if this program playing Rudy ball.

Defense playing man coverage and no zone again. They literally ran the exact game plan as last week.

I don’t think Pat Shumur was calling the plays man and I don’t Livingston wanted to run man coverage. This shyt is Deion.
I believe Shedeur runs the offense and audibles out of run plays and chooses to throw in RPOs 100% of the time. Watch the end of his press conference interview for this game to see how he really feels. He thinks they can't run the ball so he is going to throw as much as possible even if they lose.

Prime could want to run the ball on every drive, but his son the qb really dictates what happens.

The Oline definitely has issues but they will never be bowl eligible without consistently running the ball. Their schedule is not easy and there aren't any cupcakes on it.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Deion not gon be friends with them anymore
:mjcry:

Basically what Shannon said at the 2:30 and 7:00 mark as well as Ochocinco said right after at 9:00 is that Colorado is what it looks like when you cut corners but hype it up.

It's basically all talk and Shannon is over it, calling it out for what it is.

At the end of the day it's one five star player (Hunter), but no substance otherwise.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Basically what Shannon said at the 2:30 and 7:00 mark as well as Ochocinco said right after at 9:00 is that Colorado is what it looks like when you cut corners but hype it up.

It's basically all talk.

At the end of the day it's one five star player (Hunter), but no substance otherwise.
Early, but the graphic of CU losing 45 players in the portal compared to Nebraska was alarming.

Team just looks like it lacks continuity.

Reminds me of Coach Cal at Kentucky when he'd overhaul rosters every year. At least then it was nothing but elite talent (at first)

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Deion not gon be friends with them anymore
:mjcry:

funny thing is ocho is talking about "man imagine colorado if prime had those kind of players. i wonder what it would take for colorado to get those players." what it takes is recruiting recruiting recruiting. coaches have to kiss some high schooler's ass. deion ain't about that, he's the biggest star and you need to come check him out. also the majority of higher level recruits want proof of concept and the results on the field show that it's a big risk to trust your future to coach prime and his staff.