is kim kardashian the marilyn monroe of today?

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Only to Black men :yeshrug:.

White people love Marilyn too much to ever consider Kim K on that level.

:patrice:But white people didnt "love" MM like that back then though. Way back when she was poppin mad ppl HATED her and her shameless unrelenting sex appeal and how there seemed to be no escaping from her.

Kinda like how a lot of ppl feel about KK right now. Marilyn didnt become this universally loved iconic figure until after she died young (and got smashed by the president:mjlol:). If KK goes tragically she might take the mantle.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno. I feel like Kim's life is Disneyland in comparison. The thing that is weird about Kim to me is, here is a person that outside of the fame, would have lived the same life. Based on the people she's slept with/dated/or whatever, she would have gotten some shine, her family is wealthy. She has connections. With all of that, she and her mom are relentless for attention. You're wealthy as fukk, why are you pushing a sex tape to get your name out there? Why are you trying to marry every dude that crosses your path? Costantly trying to put her peoples in shyt when they don't want to be in and throwing fits and lecturing when they say no. Its a disease, and unfortunately one that a lot of girls around the world fall for. I don't know why she of all people, annoys me the most in this world. I guess because my gf used to watch that show religiously, and she and her mom just bothered the fukk out of me.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
PpWubCr.jpg

giphy.gif

baby :banderas: