Is Kevin Hart An A List Actor?

Is Kevin Hart An A List Actor?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
He’s definitely a draw, but only as the supporting actor, sidekick comic relief.

He’s not a “leading man”. People will go see a movie because “Kevin Hart is in it”. But an actual “Kevin Hart movie” isn’t gonna be some huge blockbuster film. Someone else would have to share top billing.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
and he bumped up billing while in later films, which proves my point.

There's levels to becoming an A list actor and it'd be disingenuous to pretend otherwise.
It doesnt prove your point. His billing is bumped up because billing is based on screen time and not your a list/acting status. As the movies went on he got more screen time compared to the other ppl. You think billing is solely based on actor status when it is not. Rock was a bigger movie star than Luda/Tyrese/brewster etc when Fast 5 happened. Also you aint slick by just cherry picking that to respond to when the stuff that comes before that also kills your point about top billing.

I've said my peace. Thread turned out how I thought. If you have some wrong narrow/ one criteria view of what makes an alist actor, then keep being wrong. :yeshrug:
Gvos91R.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
he also had Chris hemsworth over Kevin Hart.

Yes a big part one of the A-List credentials of having Negotiating Power…. Is having your own Production company

Kevin has that. AloT of guys on some of the brodies list don’t have that

Point for Kevin

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yes a big part one of the A-List credentials of having Negotiating Power…. Is having your own Production company

Point for Kevin
Ok.....So why ain't nobody naming what his big blockbuster movies actually are

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Point for Kevin
:ehh:I agree, bruh was shytting on Sony and forcing them to play on his terms

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm somebody who really like K Hart. Paper Soldiers is one of my most underrated movies ever.

But nobody naming the big box office blockbusters that an A list actor is supposed to have.
He did some animated animal shyt that had a sequel. Both them shyts were big. And them gay ass Jumanji movies were huge pause. (sequel as well).

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm somebody who really like K Hart. Paper Soldiers is one of my most underrated movies ever.

But nobody naming the big box office blockbusters that an A list actor is supposed to have.
Central Intelligence, the Jumanjis, Ride Along, Secret Life of Pets. People went to see Think Like a Man and About Last Night because of him (not quite blockbusters but did really well based on their budgets and lack of big stars). I think Night School did 100Ms too. You could throw his specials that went to theatres in there too. Homey keeps making the same movie and playing the same character...thats A list shyt. People that dont even fukk with him know him by name. Others may be bigger draws or more talented but there is no denying his is A list.