Results are only viewable after voting.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Kevin Hart isn't even an A-List Comedian anymore imo :hubie:
A-List actor? nah.
just gets a lot of work. But very little good work.

...oh god Kevin Hart has become Dwayne

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ok that’s an interesting one

Statham over K. Hart?

I don’t know breh….. then

Versatility and Negotiating power?

Kevin may have Jason on those 2 categories
I won't push back on that. I only put him there because he has carried multiple films on his own back.

I think the best comparison for Kevin Hart would probably be Jamie Foxx as far as the comedian to actor transition. Jamie actually has classics and has carried films on his own back though.

Silkk

Daps
This one of those semantics/goalpost moving typa questions huh :unimpressed:

Obviously hes not some prestige actor but he's one of the biggest movie stars rn and thats not even a debate

You gonna ask if Arnold or Mike Myers were A listers :usure:
They carried movies on their own.

What are his big movies he carried on his own?

Silkk

Daps
To not call him A list is some straight up hater shyt. Whether you like him or not
I like him, We are not talking about him as a celebrity or comedian. If he's an A list actor then what are his A list movies?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Kevin Hart isn't even an A-List Comedian anymore imo :hubie:
A-List actor? nah.
just gets a lot of work. But very little good work.

...oh god Kevin Hart has become Dwayne
Why do people keep bringing quality into the conversation? A-list is all about level of fame and being box office. Kevin Hart is able to sell bad movies just off being Kevin Hart. Most movies/shows Kevin Hart is in are heavily promoted not based off the material but off of Kevin Hart being in it. He's definitely an A-lister just based off his level of fame.

EDIT: And I don't even like Kevin Hart. I hate his movies and most of his standups but he's undeniable as an A-list star.

Silkk

Daps
Why do people keep bringing quality into the conversation? A-list is all about level of fame and being box office. Kevin Hart is able to sell bad movies just off being Kevin Hart. Most movies/shows Kevin Hart is in are heavily promoted not based off the material but off of Kevin Hart being in it. He's definitely an A-lister just based off his level of fame.

EDIT: And I don't even like Kevin Hart. I hate his movies and most of his standups but he's undeniable as an A-list star.
Ok, What are his big box office movies?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I never once what said that you couldn't. The question is about being an A list actor and typically those come with top billing unless we'd like to pretend that they don't?
idk what you are arguing then. There is only one top billing spot. What do you think happens when there are multiple a listers in a film? Top billing usually goes to the "main character"/protagonist of the film. Just because one gets top billing, doesnt mean the others arent still a lister. Kevin hart was a co lead in the ride along movies. He was second billed in the secret life of pets 2.

Fast 5, credits wise the rock was like 6th or 7th billed behind Tyrese/Luda. That doesnt mean Rock wasnt a bigger star acting wise than them.

Ok that’s an interesting one

Statham over K. Hart?

I don’t know breh….. then

Versatility and Negotiating power?

Kevin may have Jason on those 2 categories
he also had Chris hemsworth over Kevin Hart.

Silkk

Daps
I can't stand Kenau Reeves boring ass but even I can't deny what he did with The Matrix and John Wick. If you an A list actor it shouldn't be hard to name what their A list movies are.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
idk what you are arguing then. There is only one top billing spot. What do you think happens when there are multiple a listers in a film? Top billing usually goes to the "main character"/protagonist of the film. Just because one gets top billing, doesnt mean the others arent still a lister. Kevin hart was a co lead in the ride along movies. He was second billed in the secret life of pets 2.

Fast 5, credits wise the rock was like 6th or 7th billed behind Tyrese/Luda. That doesnt mean Rock wasnt a bigger star acting wise than them.

he also had Chris hemsworth over Kevin Hart.
and he bumped up billing while in later films, which proves my point.

There's levels to becoming an A list actor and it'd be disingenuous to pretend otherwise.