Is Karl Malone underrated?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Not really. He's rated properly on the strength of his longevity and remarkable consistency.

Reason he's not talked about top 10/15 is because he's not better than anyone there and he really struggled to translate his regular season efficiency to the postseason. Not because he's a choker, but because he wasn't a highly skilled 1on1 player especially compared to his peers. Its a reason I think Dirk is better than him all time.

Daps
orlando-all-stars-vintage-karl-malone-mailman-signature-pose-dunk-contest-nba-funny-photos-2012.jpg

orlando-all-stars-kevin-garnet-karl-malone-signature-pose-dunk-contest-nba-funny-photos-2012.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

477709731-e1394511209212.jpg

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Played with a top 8 all-time PG and couldn't win a Championship.If you paired Stockton with Ewing for 15 years the knicks would have won at least one title.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Played with a top 8 all-time PG and couldn't win a Championship.If you paired Stockton with Ewing for 15 years the knicks would have won at least one title.
Stockton wasn't a scorer tho. Name a star that won a championship without another scorer on the roster with him.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Among all PFs Ive seen play in their prime...Gotta be top 5 or near it. He was never one of my favorite players to watch but you cant deny the mans game no matter how boring to watch he could be at times.

I still argue that Tim Duncan is a Center in my book so among PF's I've seen in their primes I'd say my list would be (no particular order) Barkley, Webber, Kemp, Garnett, Norwitski, Wallace (Rasheed), and Malone.
Are we counting Jermaine Oneal as a C or PF?

Anyway, only ones in that list i dont feel comfortable taking over Malone is probably Garnett. I like Garnett's game better but i'd pick Malone over him.

Jury is still out on Aldridge, Bosh, Griffin and the others
This dude said he'd take Shawn Kemp and 'Sheed over Malone. :dead: