Is Karl Malone underrated?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Wilt constantly ran into the Celtics with 7-8 HOF players. It's well documented Hakeem was playing with basically no help. The Rockets also matched up well with the Bulls anyway for whatever reason.

Him winning a ring had nothing to do with becoming a decent passer :heh: Moses also got a First Round exist in 2 of his 3 MVP seasons of we're going to do this.
Hakeem was playing with no help lmao. Where do you cats get this shyt from?!

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lmao at calling Moses Malone over or underrated and picking apart his team rosters, when you've most likely never seen him play.

Nba fans are awful

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It's more about assessing your own.
Nah it's about accepting that i can have mine and you can have yours. What i gotta assess? Seems you are the one who needs to asses trying to get someone to view with your point of view or to say you are right when clearly that's not gonna happen.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Nah it's about accepting that i can have mine and you can have yours. What i gotta assess? Seems you are the one who needs to asses trying to get someone to view with your point of view or to say you are right when clearly that's not gonna happen.
Because I don't really understand the logic behind recognizing one's own opinion is very rare, admitting Thing B is not better than Thing A, but still saying Thing B has a legit argument over it, outside of a personal connection. Even in subjectivity there's objectivity.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Because I don't really understand the logic behind recognizing one's own opinion is very rare, admitting Thing B is not better than Thing A, but still saying Thing B has a legit argument over it, outside of a personal connection. Even in subjectivity there's objectivity.
What personal connection? I've seen a lot of lists that have Moses as well as the two you mention in the top 20 players ever list. Infact most of them do and while all have them in front and i agree the gap between top 10 and top 20 ain't as big as you making it. Either were/are capable of taking you to a title so i will continue to reiterate that player A B or whatever you want to call him has an argument to be on the same level as the other two if not better at their best.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What personal connection? I've seen a lot of lists that have Moses as well as the two you mention in the top 20 players ever list. Infact most of them do and while all have them in front and i agree the gap between top 10 and top 20 ain't as big as you making it. Either were/are capable of taking you to a title so i will continue to reiterate that player A B or whatever you want to call him has an argument to be on the same level as the other two if not better at their best.
You're saying "at their best" he has an argument to be better but you haven't explained why. What does he actually do on a basketball court better than Hakeem or Wilt? Do not talk about accolades. What does he execute better than either one of them give this argument legitimacy? I'll help you, he's a better rebounder than Hakeem. Now what else?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
You're saying "at their best" he has an argument to be better but you haven't explained why. What does he actually do on a basketball court better than Hakeem or Wilt? Do not talk about accolades. What does he execute better than either one of them give this argument legitimacy? I'll help you, he's a better rebounder than Hakeem. Now what else?
Never have i told you Dream wasn't a better scorer rebounder and defender but as an overall player his ceiling on the court is the same as Moses. Best player on a title winning team. Never has this been about who does what better in each category like you trying to make it. I know you like going to the defensive efficiency shyt and whatnot but i dont do analytics other than analyze with these two eyes of mine that Moses was just as much an impact player as those two.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Never have i told you Dream wasn't a better scorer rebounder and defender but as an overall player his ceiling on the court is the same as Moses. Best player on a title winning team. Never has this been about who does what better in each category like you trying to make it. I know you like going to the defensive efficiency shyt and whatnot but i dont do analytics other than analyze with these two eyes of mine that Moses was just as much an impact player as those two.
He joined a team that was essentially winning 55 games, consistently Top 5 defenses every year before he got there and as that core got older he, in his prime, could never lead them close to a title again. Wonder why.

It has always been about what each player can do better because that's how all-time greats make impact. By being elite in multiple aspects that open up the game for your teammates, covering flaws, augmenting strengths, pressuring the opposing team. If you're telling me that one player has no case in any aspect of the game over another, he's not better than them at their best.

You have no argument and strictly "but my eyes" is style over substance. You can have the last word.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He joined a team that was essentially winning 55 games, consistently Top 5 defenses every year before he got there and as that core got older he, in his prime, could never lead them close to a title again. Wonder why.

It has always been about what each player can do better because that's how all-time greats make impact. By being elite in multiple aspects that open up the game for your teammates, covering flaws, augmenting strengths, pressuring the opposing team. If you're telling me that one player has no case in any aspect of the game over another, he's not better than them at their best.

You have no argument and strictly "but my eyes" is style over substance. You can have the last word.
No argument but you been going back and forth with me for how long. Must be something to my argument. Is the last word what this is about for you? If it is then so be it. Probably couldn't get them their cause of teams like he Celts and Pistons possibly just being better at that point and it being their time.