is Kanye wearing a fukking skirt right now....

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: Comparing Prince to Kanye and asking what's the difference? False equivalency breh. Prince came out with the perm and androgynous act. He wasn't rocking timbs, polo rugby's then moved to tight leathers and skirts talking about "he evolved". :snoop:

There's no difference, pop culture defender. :yayo:

:shaq:

:cape:

We need more rappers showing their rowdy roddy piper side. :yes:

:upsetfavre:

Stop getting emotional over a bunch of clowns that don't even know you.

:lawd:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
kanye.jpg

:huhldup:

:snoop:ole "Golden Girl" wardrobe ass fakkit:skip:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:

I'm so confused. I just hope you have no toiler paper the next time you sit to shvt.

Oh he's emotional, wants to cry because an overrated celebrity that doesn't even know or care about him isn't living up to his expectations. :yes:

Cry yourself a river

:umad:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I just wish he'd be real with everyone and just tell everyone he likes the D. Enough of this fukkery, misrepresenting straight rappers in the game.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
LOL it's real, he wore it at the Watch the Throne concert....there was plenty of chatter on:hamster: about it, so I'm kind of surprised to see folks acting shocked in this thread

Cosign I thought I was having a trippy moment because I swore i seen him wear it before (jus couldn't remember where) but there wasn't much hoopla.

He is still a living Rap Legend tho :yeshrug:

This fahion statement better not stick tho on my word Kanye, can't have these boys wearing skirts outside now. :birdman: If I see that I will be rolling :dead:

Daps
Reppin
London
LOL it's real, he wore it at the Watch the Throne concert....there was plenty of chatter on:hamster: about it, so I'm kind of surprised to see folks acting shocked in this thread

I mean I know he wore the leather skirt but he wasn't at that location that's for sure, they took a pic of Kanye at a show, cut him out and inserted him into the backdrop from a Maroon 5 show or something look at the crowd.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I am probably in the few who doesn't think it's gay. Remins me of the 90s trend when people used to tie jackets/t-shirts around their waist and have the over flow hanging down past their knees. It's just all the way around now. :yeshrug:

Would I wear it? fukk no. Not a trend follower like that.

But yeah, Prince, MJ, Rick James, Al B. Sure levels of gay >>>>> Kanye.