is Kanye wearing a fukking skirt right now....

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m3iqyotmem1qc4ww3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbs4yeFhFQ1qb82q8o1_1280.jpg

blogasaprockygay.jpg

asap-rocky-450x335.jpg

young dude on some other shyt.....

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This dude is gonna be onstage sucking someones dikk and you'll just hear people saying "He's so avant garde :smugbiden:", we really need the Mayans to be right.

lol negroes gonna be talking about, man that's not gay. you're just uncomfortable in your sexuality.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This is why I stress masculinity so much. I've been accused on here of bein a gatdamn neanderthal for talkin about fistfighting, fukkin bytches, playin football, bein a player, liftin weights, goin hard on hoes etc. Because it seems to be a huge disconnect in a lot of males now in terms of manhood/masculinity. There was a thread on here discussing the emasulation of men/boys. The shyt I gettin outta fuccin hand

1st asap rocky is wearin a fuccin dress, now kanye. And what's sad is that u are now gonna hve some followin azz nyggaz that will actually start wearin a dres and co-signin this bullshyt. Like seriously, where are these nyggaz fathers, or where is the strong male role model in their lives. Because this shyt has gone too far. What's next nyggz rockin silletos?:to::snoop:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
fukk these benefit con-certs anyways,money DOES NOT go to the people displaced,shyt's merely an NWO auction to raise FIAT notes for further gentrification&control of urban areas

go ask New Orleans or Haiti

as for Gay Boule West..pssh just another tentacle in the war to emasculate&create an androgynous society

fukkin laughing-stocks:umad:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
This shyt is gay but for other reasons.

The skirts homo but the behavior is more

Leave it up to a homo to try and hog the attention at a function for helping others. These queens love the drama and the spotlight.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is why I stress masculinity so much. I've been accused on here of bein a gatdamn neanderthal for talkin about fistfighting, fukkin bytches, playin football, bein a player, liftin weights, goin hard on hoes etc. Because it seems to be a huge disconnect in a lot of males now in terms of manhood/masculinity. There was a thread on here discussing the emasulation of men/boys. The shyt I gettin outta fuccin hand

1st asap rocky is wearin a fuccin dress, now kanye. And what's sad is that u are now gonna hve some followin azz nyggaz that will actually start wearin a dres and co-signin this bullshyt. Like seriously, where are these nyggaz fathers, or where is the strong male role model in their lives. Because this shyt has gone too far. What's next nyggz rockin silletos?:to::snoop:

Fistfighting is a lost artform for the young kids. :ld:

Its too far gone. Masculinity is dead in America.