is Kanye wearing a fukking skirt right now....

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is why I stress masculinity so much. I've been accused on here of bein a gatdamn neanderthal for talkin about fistfighting, fukkin bytches, playin football, bein a player, liftin weights, goin hard on hoes etc. Because it seems to be a huge disconnect in a lot of males now in terms of manhood/masculinity. There was a thread on here discussing the emasulation of men/boys. The shyt I gettin outta fuccin hand

1st asap rocky is wearin a fuccin dress, now kanye. And what's sad is that u are now gonna hve some followin azz nyggaz that will actually start wearin a dres and co-signin this bullshyt. Like seriously, where are these nyggaz fathers, or where is the strong male role model in their lives. Because this shyt has gone too far. What's next nyggz rockin silletos?:to::snoop:

OAxLY.jpg

dsqwT.jpg

Singh

All Star
Daps
that's not hip hop :to:

that's...............not hip hop

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Daps
This dude is gonna be onstage sucking someones dikk and you'll just hear people saying "He's so avant garde :smugbiden:", we really need the Mayans to be right.

:childplease:

No one, outside of trolls, are defending him. It's just that, as @The_Sheff pointed out, he did this nonsense at the Watch the Throne tour, and we all hit him with the :snoop:...but the concert WAS dope, and he still makes great music, sooooo :yeshrug:

And it's no different than putting up with Michael Jackson and Prince and Little Richard before them in spite of their "eccentric" ways....

Last edited by a moderator:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just goes to show that you were never in control in the first place.

:manny:

I support the kanye movement. Stop hiding inside the closet and expose yourself so we know who you really are.

You people worship these overrated clowns that is why there's so much disappointment shown in this thread.

:to:

Teach your kids to read, observe the world and think for themselves. Teach them not to follow society or the crowd.

:lolbron:

Life is not all about getting drunk, smoking weed, banging whores, being violent and talking smack.

:trash:

I live a good life and never needed to fit in due to my good upbringing.

:win:

I wasn't going around dressing up or worshipping people like Prince when i was growing up.

The same people bashing kanye here are most likely prince fans, lmao.

Really, what's the difference?

:yeshrug:

Hiphop was never hardcore or masculine, it was all a mask, an illusion.

A lot of rappers are still hiding in the closet.

:krs:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

I support the kanye movement. Stop hiding inside the closet and expose yourself so we know who you really are.

You people worship these overrated clowns that is why there's so much disappointment shown in this thread.

Teach your kids to read, observe the world and think for themselves. Teach them not to follow society or the crowd.

Life is not all about getting drunk, smoking weed, banging whores, being violent and talking smack.

I wasn't going around dressing up or worshipping people like Prince when i was growing up.

:dwillhuh: Comparing Prince to Kanye and asking what's the difference? False equivalency breh. Prince came out with the perm and androgynous act. He wasn't rocking timbs, polo rugby's then moved to tight leathers and skirts talking about "he evolved". :snoop:

concise

Veteran
Daps

ZnqQ5.gif

I wish I could give this post right here a million daps.