Is Jayson Tatum really THAT much better than Jaylen Brown?

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

YET IN THESE PLAYOFFS
HES AVERAGING LESS
TURNOVERS THAN TATUM...

ALSO FINISHING AT THE RIM
AT A HIGHER PERCENTAGE
AND SHOOTING BETTER THAN HIM
FROM EVERY DISTANCE ON THE Y

Tatum plays point guard at times and handles the ball twice as much as Jaylen Brown. Tatum gets trapped all game and draws the best defender from the opposing team. All the attention Tatum gets makes JB game easier. Defensively Tatum is better and more versatile.

Tatum has more turnovers 79-58 but he also has more points 498-437, Assists 119-68, rebounds Brown has 4 more 125-129, Tatum steals 25-24 blocks 17 Brown 9. Their plus minus are +145 for Tatum, +95 for Brown and let’s not talk about free throws.

Glad both of them are on my team and I never understood why people always want to pin them against each other but for people who watch the Celtics every game no question who the best player is.

Brown is a great player still improving and we are glad he’s a Celtic.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Both are elite #2's to me as of now, Tatum may be turning the corner

I agree with this with Tatum having a higher ceiling it's just I watch Tatum go from damn near unconscious to damn near unplayable in a span of five minutes far too many times to count.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

NAH HE ISNT,
HE JUST HAS MORE OF AN
ALPHA MENTALITY BECAUSE
HE WAS MORE DEVELOPED AT
A YOUNGER AGE...

BUT BROWN IS BECOMING
MORE OF A KILLER EACH SEASON
AFTER STARTING OFF A 3 & D GUY
LIKE KAWHI.

BROWN SHOULD HAVE
WON THAT BULLshyt ECF AWARD TOO.
:devil:
:evil:

Good comparison he just needs to be consistent like kawhi was to where they focus on him more than Jason is his next step of evolution

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I agree with this with Tatum having a higher ceiling it's just I watch Tatum go from damn near unconscious to damn near unplayable in a span of five minutes far too many times to count.
This. Jaylen saved his ass yesterday. I've seen Tatum go astonishingly cold too many times for me to considered him as the next great wing this early. I'll give him another couple of years because his progress has been amazing so far.

Brown does need to receive some flowers for being a top 8 shooting guard though.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Tatum has been schemed against

Brown is wide open in the corner waiting for someone to create for him
And puts zero pressure on the defense if he's not hitting wide open 3s

but i guess gs is helping off brown on the weak side and shading Tatum for no reason and they should consult with Chicago cuz he knows better than them :mjlol:
Jaylen is a legit nightmare in the lane, he's much quicker than tatum on the drive, idk about that.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I can see a franchise offering a huge bag to Jaylen Brown and giving him the keys when his contract is up. Like Orlando did with T-Mac:ehh:
Celtics can offer more money than anyone else. He will get his Max deal from the Celtics when he is elegible and it seems he likes playing with Tatum/Rob/Smart all under 28 and signed long term.