Is It Time To Make One Mega Thread For WWE Developmental...Your Voice, Your Vote!! 2022

Is It Time To Make WWE Developmental System (NXT) one Mega Thread?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
@NoMorePie you're John Cena "appreciation" thread turned into a faux John Cena anniversary thread...I didn't pm you. I didn't ask you,all I said was.."all man, and I had a dope title for it" you know who said I should make the Official thread....

The People

The people voiced their opinion and you gave in, now I did give you dap and Rep for handling it like a man, but don't rewrite history....you're weird and post a lot of dirt sheets nonsense, but a liar is something I wouldn't associate you with

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
More people seem to care about debating this than the NXT product itself.
It's reminds me of the south lost the civil war but you still see people with confederate flags...

Regardless of who makes what, AEW dynamite beat NXT, Triple H admitted it...it's over

All the Juelzing, random shots, "it stinks", comparing it to rampage, mentioned John Cena, or how a rookie league Minor league is says more to me than a vote ever will😂🤣

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Melo doesn’t miss…he doesn’t sell for his opponents either
:lolbron:
But his promos are :ohlawd: I think trick is tbe better prospect but there’s no reason they can’t come up to the main roster together, they’re money

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
WWE NXT Draws Record Low Viewership for This Week, Key Demo Rating Even with Last Week

HBK what is going on down there in the WWE Developmental Universe :picard:

Perhaps, "The Showstopper" should stop giving away free tickets thru Facebook, half that live audience is :flabbynsick:

Only so long culture vultures can pretend. Not surprised, some believe the cac man ice is always colder...

No matter how much slang you use, or how many dashiki you wear you'll always be a old, senile out of touch white guy

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
But his promos are :ohlawd: I think trick is tbe better prospect but there’s no reason they can’t come up to the main roster together, they’re money
The Heartbreak Kid needs to send him(along with Trick) up ASAP. It's sad seeing wasted potential, like watching Jade Cargill wasting her prime in NEW

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Melo and trick should replace Shelton and Cedric

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

His backstage with The OC ( Gallows and Anderson are another genius return for The Game 🥰) was so good. That HBK gave him a vacation, not bad Grimes can't wait to see what you do next 👍