Is It Time To Make One Mega Thread For WWE Developmental...Your Voice, Your Vote!! 2022

Is It Time To Make WWE Developmental System (NXT) one Mega Thread?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
when it comes to nxt threads he's not the end all be all...in fact the poster who started making the threads during the"Wednesday night war" was not him, but kidd diabase...whose in the thread

What was nxt threads before Aew Dynamite,
Was it a mega thread before Aew dynamite Yes or No?

The Game admitted defeat, it's a wrap...
not to mention the other

Facts I stated in the op...no matter who makes threads(Something I don't understand, why are y'all saying only he makes nxt threads when I posted proof he wasn't making them back when it mattered ) 😂

Regardless whether you like it or not, vote or not, what I posted was the truth in the op....no NXT level up threads, no NXT video game, and NXT lost the war😂 sounds like the truth to me

The cherry on top is a post from @Cboz in a NXT thread
(A thread mind you, not created by him) admitting to watching both, 😂
whose now developed PTSD from WWE developmental getting stomped so bad he's developed this "only I make NXT threads, and if a poster disagree, then I'm living in their mind rent free" 🤣

🤣😂 He doesn't love wrestling or Tsc...he needs this, he's got nothing else so I get it.

But chill with this nonsense of only he or she should make this thread,and that poster should make that thread etc...y'all WWE developmental dudes have "developed" 😂🤣
A severe case of tribalism and PTSD from that ass whooping AEW Dynamite gave y'all...went from Wednesday to Tuesday 😂🤣

You talkin to a brick wall my guy. That drifter guy aka Giant Slide is a pro WWE/anti AEW stooge. He showed up here a year ago as a big “Impact” fan, but then the wool came off and he showed his true agenda. He’s clearly a paid agent or some shyt.

• Love
Reactions: jeh

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
As much as I enjoy the stooges whining, I think the Random AEW news thread needs to be stickied first

• Love
Reactions: jeh

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
when it comes to nxt threads he's not the end all be all...in fact the poster who started making the threads during the"Wednesday night war" was not him, but kidd diabase...whose in the thread

What was nxt threads before Aew Dynamite,
Was it a mega thread before Aew dynamite Yes or No?

The Game admitted defeat, it's a wrap...
not to mention the other

Facts I stated in the op...no matter who makes threads(Something I don't understand, why are y'all saying only he makes nxt threads when I posted proof he wasn't making them back when it mattered ) 😂

Regardless whether you like it or not, vote or not, what I posted was the truth in the op....no NXT level up threads, no NXT video game, and NXT lost the war😂 sounds like the truth to me

The cherry on top is a post from @Cboz in a NXT thread
(A thread mind you, not created by him) admitting to watching both, 😂
whose now developed PTSD from WWE developmental getting stomped so bad he's developed this "only I make NXT threads, and if a poster disagree, then I'm living in their mind rent free" 🤣

🤣😂 He doesn't love wrestling or Tsc...he needs this, he's got nothing else so I get it.

But chill with this nonsense of only he or she should make this thread,and that poster should make that thread etc...y'all WWE developmental dudes have "developed" 😂🤣
A severe case of tribalism and PTSD from that ass whooping AEW Dynamite gave y'all...went from Wednesday to Tuesday 😂🤣

First of all @jeh a thread exists so use this https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-nxt-discussion-thread-2-0.384623/ if you want to talk about NXT, Level Up and why there isn't a video game so bad.

Now if he can't see this because he won't be a MAN and has me blocked last I heard, I want people to reply or @ him so he can see this and know a thread already exists and he can shut up about wanting a NXT mega thread.

Now he wants to talk about someone not being able the original thread maker so I can't make threads. Well he took over the Raw threads, he wasn't the original maker of Raw threads so he is just a big ass hypocrite when it comes to that. So by his own admission he should stop doing the Raw and PLE threads because he didn't start those either. He took advice from ME in DMs about posting the Raw threads early so no one else would beat him to it. And he's posted up to a 6 days in advance ever since. So he is not he END all BE ALL of RAW or WWE PLE threads either.

Now to address the watching both shows. This is how it went down. That night that Dynamite and NXT went head to head, yeah I was curious about AEW so I turned to Dynamite maybe twice that night just to see what the supposed HYPE was all about and to also see how in sync both shows were with their commercials. THAT WAS IT. After that show, those TWO times I turned the channel to TNT was the ONLY time I ever watched minutes of AEW on my TV, EVER. Not once have I ever gone into a Dynamite or Rampage TV show thread to talk about it LIVE. IF I was watching the show wouldn't I be doing that as he claims?

So you can get your assuming ASS off the subject for good now. Talk up NXT in that thread I posted to your heart's content because we all know that's what it's really about. He has me blocked so he can't see the NXT threads and he is fiending to talk about it so he has to make stupid threads like this.

This dude is beyond pathetic. My NXT TV and PLE threads WILL NOT stop.

Also this thing he says about tribalism. I just want to WATCH what I enjoy. What the hell is wrong with that? It's not tribalism to watch what you enjoy. Why does everyone have to watch every single piece of MEDIA about ALL wrestling to be a TRUE fan? So if you like Football and only watch the NFL are you not a true football fan if you don't watch the XFL, USFL, CFL, Arena Football or whatever else exists? Of course not. That mindset if ridiculous. Congrats if you watch all wrestling shows. I PERSONALLY don't WANT to WATCH or FOLLOW that many damn shows a week. It is too exhausting to care.

This dude has some serious ISSUES and needs to be evaluated.

And with that this is the only time I will reply to anything in this thread going forward. If you or anyone has something to say to me you can DM me or you can talk about it in the next NXT TV Episode thread or even the thread I linked.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
And you’re only encouraging him with your paragraphs on why you should be the only one making NXT threads. :heh:
I am defending myself with all the BS he was spouting. Should I not? I was letting this thread be but what I quoted from him had to be addressed. Dude was quoting me from 3 years ago. YIKES! One can only take so much. If he wants a MEGA thread, which is what this is really about, so bad he can use the one I linked, the one you don't want people to use.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
@jeh already caught feelings when i made the Cena returns thread over him. He seemed so distraught I decided to do him the favor of letting him make it instead. That was the last show thread I made(or at least attempted to) :mjlol:

I don't know if he has me on ignore but that explains why he don't respond to me . Either that or he just a coward .

I don't normally engage in verbal fisticuffs, but I got time this week
fcsev5uzhrn81.jpg

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
@jeh already caught feelings when i made the Cena returns thread over him. He seemed so distraught I decided to do him the favor of letting him make it instead. That was the last show thread I made(or at least attempted to) :mjlol:

I don't know if he has me on ignore but that explains why he don't respond to me . Either that or he just a coward .

I don't normally engage in verbal fisticuffs, but I got time this week
fcsev5uzhrn81.jpg
Yup I remember that vividly :russ:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
You talkin to a brick wall my guy. That drifter guy aka Giant Slide is a pro WWE/anti AEW stooge. He showed up here a year ago as a big “Impact” fan, but then the wool came off and he showed his true agenda. He’s clearly a paid agent or some shyt.
Good looking out breh, I didn't know that