Is It Time To Make One Mega Thread For WWE Developmental...Your Voice, Your Vote!! 2022

Is It Time To Make WWE Developmental System (NXT) one Mega Thread?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
No one gives a shyt about NXT Level Up. Itโ€™s the equivalent of rookie league minor league baseball.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I don't see why not, considering how a lot of people here don't care about NXT like they used to. I would make a mega thread that way both discussions for NXT and LVL Up (if anyone who cares to watch it) are in one place, hell I'll say include Main Event in the mega thread since NXT people also appears there as well.

We have an Impact, ROH, MLW and NWA mega threads, but it should be similar to how the Impact mega thread is set up. TV discussions are in one thread, while PPV/PLE discussions should have it's own thread.

• Love

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The ๐Ÿ๏ธ Of Relevancy
Dawg, did someone insult your beloved John Cena? Shut up already.
I don't take him seriously, he's the same guy that posts the same gif of Dream in every NXT thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ a wrestler mind you that has been inactive forever (nevermind his outside the ring troubles)

It's just people talking out of both sides of their mouth, if Triple H who now is in charge admitted that they lost the "war"...Rampage ain't got Shyt to do with NXT...when NXT and dynamite was going head to head ๐Ÿ˜‚ so I kinda get why Kidd Diabase was making the threads before Boz dmed him begging to make the NXT threads๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The ๐Ÿ๏ธ Of Relevancy
No one gives a shyt about NXT Level Up. Itโ€™s the equivalent of rookie league minor league baseball.
NFL >>>>>MLB and NBA

Either you make it or you don't, ain't no G league (NBA) or minor league/farm system (MLB) equivalent for the NFL. So you're analogy is dumb, NFL is king. And whether you like it or not, NXT level up is apart of NXT...but we know the real reason why their aren't Level Up Threads....

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I don't take him seriously, he's the same guy that posts the same gif of Dream in every NXT thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ a wrestler mind you that has been inactive forever (nevermind his outside the ring troubles)

It's just people talking out of both sides of their mouth, if Triple H who now is in charge admitted that they lost the "war"...Rampage ain't got Shyt to do with NXT...when NXT and dynamite was going head to head ๐Ÿ˜‚ so I kinda get why Kidd Diabase was making the threads before Boz dmed him begging to make the NXT threads๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

When was the last time you seen me post that gif?

I'll wait for your answer but you don't like quoting people directly. So I'll wait for someone else to reply to me so you can passive aggressively dap their post

Tag me next time you coward

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I don't know what kind of war y'all got going on, buy why not leave things the way they are? NXT is the only show I sit through these days, and that is in part because of the weekly threads.

Because @jeh has some personal vendetta against cboz for some childish reason and this is just a way to get back at him lol

It really isn't this serious.. if you find the threads to be unnecessary then just don't acknowledge em..

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The ๐Ÿ๏ธ Of Relevancy
I don't see why not, considering how a lot of people here don't care about NXT like they used to. I would make a mega thread that way both discussions for NXT and LVL Up (if anyone who cares to watch it) are in one place, hell I'll say include Main Event in the mega thread since NXT people also appears there as well.

We have an Impact, ROH, MLW and NWA mega threads, but it should be similar to how the Impact mega thread is set up. TV discussions are in one thread, while PPV/PLE discussions should have it's own thread.
I posted not one, not two, but three threads(two of which are mega Threads) talking about the "Wednesday night wars"...it's over AEW Dynamite won. What is the point of the developmental threads...
and you're right, posters don't make WWE Superstars and or WWE Main Event threads for the somewhat same reasons their aren't any Level up threads... because they won't do numbers...but I say somewhat because level up is apart of NXT...it's in the name for God sakes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

It's not WWE Raw Superstars or WWE smackdown Main Event...we know their glorified house shows(Main Event/Superstars)

But do the same wrestlers that wrestle on level up also wrestle on NXT on Tuesday night...if the answer is Yes(rhetorical question)

Why pick and choose... I asked the person when the "war" started and it was delegate to someone else(perhaps from him begging) about NXT threads...

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if this is the right thread but lash legend never being on tv and still jobbing at this point is worrying.. hope she makes it, she has a lot of charisma and is still somehow over and can be a manager on the main roster if anything..

• Love

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, Iโ€™m not a body shamer or nothin but gacy needs to stop rocking those big azz tights and go back to the collared shirt/pants, that look fit his character better anyway..

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Smells like OP doesn't like @Cboz78 and doesn't want him making threads and wants us to vote American Idol style so he can be the one to make that mega thread.

Idk seems like you'd have more respect if you just said fukk Cboz instead of all these irrelevant reasons you're reaching with

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The ๐Ÿ๏ธ Of Relevancy
Smells like OP doesn't like @Cboz78 and doesn't want him making threads and wants us to vote American Idol style so he can be the one to make that mega thread.

Idk seems like you'd have more respect if you just said fukk Cboz instead of all these irrelevant reasons you're reaching with
when it comes to nxt threads he's not the end all be all...in fact the poster who started making the threads during the"Wednesday night war" was not him, but kidd diabase...whose in the thread

What was nxt threads before Aew Dynamite,
Was it a mega thread before Aew dynamite Yes or No?

The Game admitted defeat, it's a wrap...
not to mention the other

Facts I stated in the op...no matter who makes threads(Something I don't understand, why are y'all saying only he makes nxt threads when I posted proof he wasn't making them back when it mattered ) ๐Ÿ˜‚

Regardless whether you like it or not, vote or not, what I posted was the truth in the op....no NXT level up threads, no NXT video game, and NXT lost the war๐Ÿ˜‚ sounds like the truth to me

The cherry on top is a post from @Cboz in a NXT thread
(A thread mind you, not created by him) admitting to watching both, ๐Ÿ˜‚
whose now developed PTSD from WWE developmental getting stomped so bad he's developed this "only I make NXT threads, and if a poster disagree, then I'm living in their mind rent free" ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ He doesn't love wrestling or Tsc...he needs this, he's got nothing else so I get it.

But chill with this nonsense of only he or she should make this thread,and that poster should make that thread etc...y'all WWE developmental dudes have "developed" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
A severe case of tribalism and PTSD from that ass whooping AEW Dynamite gave y'all...went from Wednesday to Tuesday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The ๐Ÿ๏ธ Of Relevancy
Not sure if this is the right thread but lash legend never being on tv and still jobbing at this point is worrying.. hope she makes it, she has a lot of charisma and is still somehow over and can be a manager on the main roster if anything..
She's definitely the PYT of NXT(something I called her from my time of watching her promos and wrestle in developmental and on level up)

It seems like yesterday, she was in a pretty good feud with Lyons, had one of the funniest moments of the year (her kicking Lyons, then Lyons falling over in her chair)

She's definitely like you said a valet

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The ๐Ÿ๏ธ Of Relevancy
Also, Iโ€™m not a body shamer or nothin but gacy needs to stop rocking those big azz tights and go back to the collared shirt/pants, that look fit his character better anyway..
Hbk definitely is booking him right, he has a pretty good entrance theme, and a good stable

But yeah you're right, he seemed more sinister in a way wearing his old attire/gear compared to now...