Is it time to accept that cell phone notches are the future?

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Stereo speakers for fukks sake. HTC was doing well then we all know what happened to them.

Samsung just brought it back and I'm looking at them as a possibility.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
We’re at the point where companies don’t wanna invest in gimmicks and will just remove features:mjcry:

I have a iPhone and already lost the headphone adapter, and even if I had one it’s annoying , I just wanna plug my headphones in and call it a day :mjcry:

We all do, breh, we all do :mjcry:

DAAAAMN YOU APPPPPLE!

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We all do, breh, we all do :mjcry:

DAAAAMN YOU APPPPPLE!
I've had wireless headphones for years now...I will never go back to wired. and that was even before removing that port was even though tof.

shiiet, you can cop some decent cheap ones on amazon for like $20.

and now ppl would rather lose the front camera than have a notch?

y'all never been with a woman before?? lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So you want a phone as skinny as Taylor swift? Not even that thick. :gucci:

That's the only option I can see as far as hiding the self behind the camera, unless they do something like putting it behind the screen, turning off a part of the screen so the camera can see through the glass, like turning off the pixels, lights, etc :yeshrug:
In the more distant future they'll put it behind the screen. In the immediate future we'll have most if not all flagship phones with notches. Pretty much the only flagship Android phones without them are Samsung, HTC, Motorola, and Google. There is some evidence that Google might be off that list after this year.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Imo that notch ain't needed, the displays on the new Samsungs basically have no bezel and they still have the front face camera/iris scanner etc at the top of the screen. I watch a lot of videos on my phone and i don't want that damn notch in the way :scust:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
In the more distant future they'll put it behind the screen. In the immediate future we'll have most if not all flagship phones with notches. Pretty much the only flagship Android phones without them are Samsung, HTC, Motorola, and Google. There is some evidence that Google might be off that list after this year.
Looks like I'll pass on that till they put it behind the screen. Just looks stupid to me. The only thing thats really horrible about is one+. They was suppose to be for their fan base but now they wanna join on the bandwagon is which sad, because now it's being more and more expensive just like the iphone. I respect samsung, htc, moto for holding ground. Knowing Google, they gonna put it on the pixel 3. :francis::beli:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Looks like I'll pass on that till they put it behind the screen. Just looks stupid to me. The only thing thats really horrible about is one+. They was suppose to be for their fan base but now they wanna join on the bandwagon is which sad, because now it's being more and more expensive just like the iphone. I respect samsung, htc, moto for holding ground. Knowing Google, they gonna put it on the pixel 3. :francis::beli:

1+ is 500 iPhone is 800

Be serious

The notch is literally where the alerts, camera, and sensors are . Don't get the veef

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
1+ is 500 iPhone is 800

Be serious

The notch is literally where the alerts, camera, and sensors are . Don't get the veef
They frame the notch with all the alert icons in the notification bar. The only time it ever gets in the way is landscape mode and on a full screen video.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If they complain enough to One Plus, they will get rid of it. They supposedly listen closely to their fanbase.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know, once upon a time nikkaz went outside to play. You had to be home once the street lights came on because there was no cellphones but more importantly, nature has us sleep at night.

Now nikkaz don't even look at the sky at night anymore, they worried about a bezel...

Try to make eye contact this summer fellaz :francis: