Is it time to accept that cell phone notches are the future?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How bout they make a phone without that corny front facing camera and just make it notch-less.
I get that the majority of phone users are narcissistic morons who love to share pictures of themselves, but at least someone could offer something for the crowd that couldn't care less about a front facing camera.
Also, if they are going to use that notch, they need to figure out a way to keep the aspect ratios correct.
All that screen space is pointless if when you watch a video, the ratio is jacked up to accommodate for the notch.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Android manufacturers are giving us the option of removing it, instead just giving us a black bar at the top.

:yeshrug:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How bout they make a phone without that corny front facing camera and just make it notch-less.
I get that the majority of phone users are narcissistic morons who love to share pictures of themselves, but at least someone could offer something for the crowd that couldn't care less about a front facing camera.
Also, if they are going to use that notch, they need to figure out a way to keep the aspect ratios correct.
All that screen space is pointless if when you watch a video, the ratio is jacked up to accommodate for the notch.

So you’re a moron if you use your front facing camera?

What about FaceTime?

What about usies :hug:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

:what:

You out of touch breh.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
We now have all with notches on them:
The Essential Phone
Xiaomi Mi 7
Huawei P20
The G7
The One Plus 6
The iPhone X

The Samsung patents with the notch on them are also out there
Et tu, Samsung? A patent application shows the dreaded notch

Google is reaching the point where they are now baking the notch options into the OS with Android P. I think the LG G7 is the first major Android flagship to have it and if Samsung is considering it Notches are likely our next step until they can put the cameras under the usable screen.

I know people that don't have phones with notches tend to hate them but it took me about a day to get over the iPhone Xs notch and now I don't even really notice it. Before I owned the iPhone X I hated it's notch and now I couldn't care less about it. I would buy another phone with a notch on it with no issue.

A notch isn't my preference but it also isn't a dealbreaker.
Nope.

:chappelle1:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:what:

You out of touch breh.
Touch this neg :pacspit:
Im just sayin they gotta find a way to get rid of that notch breh. If I had to do it, I'd take a phone without the front camera if it mean having use of the entire screen. Otherwise, I'm straight with my iPhone 6S+ anyway so I'm just crackin jokes.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm still on an iPhone 6S+ that has the headphone jack and I never use it.
Wireless headphones are way too convenient and will be pretty much standard soon enough. I don't fault these companies in pushing things forward even if their motivation was based on cost savings.
Not convenient when you want to use them and forgot they are low on charge tho...

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Bro said fukk your agendas I just wanna good phone :russ:
Real shyt lol

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm still on an iPhone 6S+ that has the headphone jack and I never use it.
Wireless headphones are way too convenient and will be pretty much standard soon enough. I don't fault these companies in pushing things forward even if their motivation was based on cost savings.
Taking away customer options is not pushing things forward. It's just a way for them to make more money by selling adaptors