Is it safe to say Flocka is about to run the summer again??

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I forgot to add that i do remember him in the studio around the time when ssm made that song "duck when we buss" but other than that, he was no gang banger, jackboy, or dopeman. And if he did sell mid, he wasn't known as the dude to go to. Another funny thing about a bsm member is that one of em from t-squad/dirt gang was a suppose to be a hardcore folk nation member. I even remember when i got word that this nikka snuck a blood. Yet now this nikka is rapping with a said "blood" and is wearing red? That tells you right then how fake these dude are and how serious they are bout that gang life.

Sent from my Abacus

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Wooh Da Kid Feat. Fetti Gang & Cooked Up- Topless [Prod. By Southside On The Track] - YouTube

This shyt classic right here. That whole mixtape was better than almost anything waka ever dropped imo

to each his own though :laff:

wooh nice and i thought that strapaholics tape was better than duflocka rant and salute me or shoot me 3 that dropped. but can he hasn't matched anything to lfj 1 or 2 imo.

i want that that blood brothers mixtape, it's been too long waiting for that shyt.

FLOCKA!

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I forgot to add that i do remember him in the studio around the time when ssm made that song "duck when we buss" but other than that, he was no gang banger, jackboy, or dopeman. And if he did sell mid, he wasn't known as the dude to go to. Another funny thing about a bsm member is that one of em from t-squad/dirt gang was a suppose to be a hardcore folk nation member. I even remember when i got word that this nikka snuck a blood. Yet now this nikka is rapping with a said "blood" and is wearing red? That tells you right then how fake these dude are and how serious they are bout that gang life.

Sent from my Abacus

to be fair tho, gangbangin is kinda new to riverdale.....and in georgia in general a lotta nikkas be switchin sets like its nothin...im not gonna front even waka went from being a 5 poppin UBN blood to a Elm Street Piru, but at least he stayed consistent with it

i know more than a few nikkas in my town that switched up between folk/blood and vice versa...there was even a lil kliq of nikkas runnin around for a minute callin themselves Black Cherry reppin blood and folk :laff:

so i feel u on that part, but i dont think anyone can deny waka was in the streets and with them nikkas

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i fukk with wooh too but his solo material doesnt really stack up to gucci's, waka's or juiceman's...that blackout tape was hot tho, strap-a-holics was too

im not tryna discredit u cuz u sound like u sayin some real shyt but at the same time if u claim u was rockin with southside mafia of course u would say/think that hit squad nikkas wasnt doin shyt....no one from riverdale has came out and questioned waka's credibility, the only one to even halfway do it was kebo when they split up and kebo still said he was a street nikka who was really bout it, he was just mad about what waka was doing in the industry

Im going off of only what i know. I remember hit squad, but they were crips from lovejoy/north clayton. That being said you know why i aint fukk with em. Most nikkas aint gonna call out bs because most nikkas are false flaggin dikk riders. You sound like you from clayco too so let me ask you this. How is it that from ??-07 everyone was crip or folk, now everyone blood. Also most people aint gonna call out someone who putting they city on the map, im just calling it how i see it.

Sent from my Abacus

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Im going off of only what i know. I remember hit squad, but they were crips from lovejoy/north clayton. That being said you know why i aint fukk with em. Most nikkas aint gonna call out bs because most nikkas are false flaggin dikk riders. You sound like you from clayco too so let me ask you this. How is it that from ??-07 everyone was crip or folk, now everyone blood. Also most people aint gonna call out someone who putting they city on the map, im just calling it how i see it.

Sent from my Abacus

naw im not from clayco, i got a lot of fam up there tho...i stay bout a hour south in a lil town called cordele

as for everyone being blood, u know how shyt be....nikkas tryna be whatever hot at the time, it's the same way here...back in the day everyone wanted to be crip/folk cuz it was popular...now bloods all over TV/radio so they wanna be like that...the bangin in GA in general is corny most the time cuz these nikkas aint really about reppin they set, they more about reppin the lil group of nikkas that they came up with

as far as not callin him out after puttin riverdale on, thats true but at the same time if somebody really had somethin to say bout him from the hood they woulda been put him on blast just to get some publicity...u know how nikkas work

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Flockas career is over but i guess this is who the new old hiphop fans will regard as one of their golden era mcs.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
to be fair tho, gangbangin is kinda new to riverdale.....and in georgia in general a lotta nikkas be switchin sets like its nothin...im not gonna front even waka went from being a 5 poppin UBN blood to a Elm Street Piru, but at least he stayed consistent with it

i know more than a few nikkas in my town that switched up between folk/blood and vice versa...there was even a lil kliq of nikkas runnin around for a minute callin themselves Black Cherry reppin blood and folk :laff:

so i feel u on that part, but i dont think anyone can deny waka was in the streets and with them nikkas

Yeah that shyt is laughable. I ain't gonna lie, waka makes some nice tracks, but I could never take him or any other set swappin nikka serious. I was bangin hard in my highschool days and my 5 point star and M.O.B. is still tatted on my chest, but i mostly grew out of that shyt. Maybe if I was making money while safe talking shyt in the studio and reppin it I would still be doing that shyt.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
naw im not from clayco, i got a lot of fam up there tho...i stay bout a hour south in a lil town called cordele

as for everyone being blood, u know how shyt be....nikkas tryna be whatever hot at the time, it's the same way here...back in the day everyone wanted to be crip/folk cuz it was popular...now bloods all over TV/radio so they wanna be like that...the bangin in GA in general is corny most the time cuz these nikkas aint really about reppin they set, they more about reppin the lil group of nikkas that they came up with

as far as not callin him out after puttin riverdale on, thats true but at the same time if somebody really had somethin to say bout him from the hood they woulda been put him on blast just to get some publicity...u know how nikkas work

They aint gonna put him on blast because everyone in the hood is trying to get on a track with him or one of those bsm members. And the ones who do put him on blast are labeled as a hater and is ignored because it really isn't relevant to his music, just the image he portrays.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
They aint gonna put him on blast because everyone in the hood is trying to get on a track with him or one of those bsm members. And the ones who do put him on blast are labeled as a hater and is ignored because it really isn't relevant to his music, just the image he portrays.

lol i feel u tho, nikkas dont wanna fukk they money up...but by now there shoulda been somebody who came out and addressed some issues they had with him or his street cred

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
i fukk with wooh too but his solo material doesnt really stack up to gucci's, waka's or juiceman's...that blackout tape was hot tho, strap-a-holics was too

im not tryna discredit u cuz u sound like u sayin some real shyt but at the same time if u claim u was rockin with southside mafia of course u would say/think that hit squad nikkas wasnt doin shyt....no one from riverdale has came out and questioned waka's credibility, the only one to even halfway do it was kebo when they split up and kebo still said he was a street nikka who was really bout it, he was just mad about what waka was doing in the industry
No he said that about slim dunkin. He said waka is a bytch, was never bout that life, and was scared to see him in the streets