Is it safe to say Flocka is about to run the summer again??

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
lmao, kmgb i know u fukks wit the squad movement but c'mon. u can see u sayin gooch and juice being better than waka but french and wooh :laff:

LFJ 1, or even better then wooh and frenchies existence

Fo real? How da fukk is wooh not nice? He isn't necessarily my favorite (thats juice) but lyrically and just in terms of good ass trap music he does it better than waka IMO. How did he not body waka on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Char.....how you stan Flocka Da Gawd and p*ssy ass Drake?

Does......not......compute

Everyone I stan makes sense in the grand scheme of things. Pastor Troy, Waka, A$AP, Royce, Cudi :hamster:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I find all of the ducktales i hear about waka amusing. I lived in clayco my whole life, went to morrow high until i got kick out then moved right off of hw85 when i went to riverdale. Its funny cause i was reppin blood when nearly everyone else was folk or crip. The only other bloods were mostly asian dudes when we was in highschool. Waka was just some quiet ass background nikka. Southside mafia where the ones calling the shots at the time and i hung with them. Not once did i see waka doing shyt around the hood.

Sent from my Abacus

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
I find all of the ducktales i hear about waka amusing. I lived in clayco my whole life, went to morrow high until i got kick out then moved right off of hw85 when i went to riverdale. Its funny cause i was reppin blood when nearly everyone else was folk or crip. The only other bloods were mostly asian dudes when we was in highschool. Waka was just some quiet ass background nikka. Southside mafia where the ones calling the shots at the time and i hung with them. Not once did i see waka doing shyt around the hood.

Sent from my Abacus
I believe this too. Who the fukk even vouches for waka in the streets?

fukkin nobody :yeshrug:

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Qi76KOO2U]Wooh Da Kid Feat. Fetti Gang & Cooked Up- Topless [Prod. By Southside On The Track] - YouTube[/ame]

This shyt classic right here. That whole mixtape was better than almost anything waka ever dropped imo

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
i fukk with wooh too but his solo material doesnt really stack up to gucci's, waka's or juiceman's...that blackout tape was hot tho, strap-a-holics was too

Sent from my Abacus

im not tryna discredit u cuz u sound like u sayin some real shyt but at the same time if u claim u was rockin with southside mafia of course u would say/think that hit squad nikkas wasnt doin shyt....no one from riverdale has came out and questioned waka's credibility, the only one to even halfway do it was kebo when they split up and kebo still said he was a street nikka who was really bout it, he was just mad about what waka was doing in the industry