Is it safe to say Flocka is about to run the summer again??

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

word so an obscure mixtape track from one of his worst mixtapes was killin the clubs on par with No Hands?? :beli:
Young Jeezy Ft. Lloyd - Tear Dat p*ssy Up - YouTube

^bytches use to go CRAZY when this played at partys/clubs..lose my mind and superfreak more recently.
bytches aint dancin to tear dat p*ssy up brehs :skip:

lose my mind was a banger, but thats more because of plies...if it wasnt for plies that song woulda been :scusthov:
Homie don't know how hoes act off jeezy in the club. He ain't been nowhere.

im in georgia, i know firsthand for a fact that jeezy has never had the clubs and hoes on smash the same way flocka has

i can see yall saying gucci and plies, but jeezy? :sitdown:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
word so an obscure mixtape track from one of his worst mixtapes was killin the clubs on par with No Hands?? :beli:

bytches aint dancin to tear dat p*ssy up brehs :skip:

lose my mind was a banger, but thats more because of plies...if it wasnt for plies that song woulda been :scusthov:

im in georgia, i know firsthand for a fact that jeezy has never had the clubs and hoes on smash the same way flocka has

i can see yall saying gucci and plies, but jeezy? :sitdown:

Fam if you in Georgia how can you not know how the club would play jeezy damn near all night. That's how I got up on him back when the nba all star was in atl in like 03. All u heard was jeezy in the clubs and bars. Everywhere except on the radio. Niccs had the clubs and bars on smash. Fukk outta here.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Fam if you in Georgia how can you not know how the club would play jeezy damn near all night. That's how I got up on him back when the nba all star was in atl in like 03. All u heard was jeezy in the clubs and bars. Everywhere except on the radio. Niccs had the clubs and bars on smash. Fukk outta here.

he got play in the clubs but he didnt have club anthems like flocka, he just had street shyt that DJs played cuz of his BMF affiliation

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
he got play in the clubs but he didnt have club anthems like flocka, he just had street shyt that DJs played cuz of his BMF affiliation

Bruh, they used to play 75% of the nikkas album the entire night when TM101dropped, you outta your mind right now. And Superfreak is just as big as any song Flocka has out right now, even though that's mostly due to 2 Chainz.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Bruh, they used to play 75% of the nikkas album the entire night when TM101dropped, you outta your mind right now. And Superfreak is just as big as any song Flocka has out right now, even though that's mostly due to 2 Chainz.

i never said he didnt get play in the clubs

i said he didnt have songs MADE FOR THE HOES/CLUBS that were SMASH HITS like flocka....like yall been saying, he gets play in the clubs but it isn't with club songs...he isnt creative enough to do a club song like flocka

superfreak is getting more love but like you said thats due to 2 chainz, the same way lose my mind is due to plies

jeezy dont got the talent to make a club anthem

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I have bad news, this album has BOB and Flo-Rida features and is going to be more of a pop album than his earlier music.