Is it safe to say Flocka is about to run the summer again??

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
SQUAAAAAD :ohmy: flockaveli the capo of the bricksquad regime been droppin classic tracks all year, that Triple F Life come out in june and you already know it gon be the soundtrack to the streets, real nikkas worldwide gon let they guns blam to this

if you go back to Salute Me Or Shoot Me flocka...his progression in the booth is :wow: he really evolved from a Clayco jackboy shoota to a real artist and he never crossed over

the way he branched out with BSM and got nikkas all over the nation riding with him is immaculate, clearly a trait he learned from Big Gucci the GOAT

he powered up out west like he Suge Knight in his prime, he runs NY like Supreme and he's the Makaveli of the south :smugdraper:

the consistency in his material this year has been incredible, i think losing Dunk really lit a fire under my nikka that got him on this roll right now...when it comes to raw street lyrics and hard, catchy hooks....who fukkin with murdaman waka?

:rambo: BSM we got the streets

Last edited by a moderator:

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
MMG got it but I fukks with Bricksquad Monopoly that Gucci Im Up tape gone be brazy too.

Wish he stop focusing on finding that No Hands type hit but he'll still drop some hard Salute me or Shoot me or LeBron Flocka James 1 & 2 type tracks tho that knock.

RIP Dunk he would have been perfect on Lurkin with Plies and Flocka

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
MMG got it but I fukks with Bricksquad Monopoly that Gucci Im Up tape gone be brazy too.

Wish he stop focusing on finding that No Hands type hit but he'll still drop some hard Salute me or Shoot me or LeBron Flocka James 1 & 2 type tracks tho that knock.

RIP Dunk he would have been perfect on Lurkin with Plies and Flocka

he got a hit with that i dont really care tho...and round of applause is still doin numbers....flocka's proven he's able to make club anthems and street classics simultaneously....that hasnt been seen since GRODT era 50 :wow:

This aint 2010

:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think it will be dope but not as good as flockavelli, and by the looks of it he looks like he might try to sell out with this album, flo rida and minaj on this?

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
he got a hit with that i dont really care tho...and round of applause is still doin numbers....flocka's proven he's able to make club anthems and street classics simultaneously....that hasnt been seen since GRODT era 50 :wow:
No Hands, Round of Applause kept these freaks in the club going brazy and my black ass all up on em so i aint mad at my nikka Flocka. :jawalrus:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

:rudy:

Ever heard of jeezy or Gucci or plies?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Ever heard of jeezy or Gucci or plies?

when did any of those artists ever have the streets on lock the way Hard In Da Paint/Luv Dem Gun Sounds/O Lets Do It did....while SIMULTANEOUSLY having the hoes and the clubs on smash with shyt like No Hands and Grove St. Party

matter fact when did jeezy ever have the hoes twerkin? :merchant:
Foreign shyt & Lurkin >>>

:manny:

:hamster: you the only respectable slaughterhouse stan tho

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
when did any of those artists ever have the streets on lock the way Hard In Da Paint/Luv Dem Gun Sounds/O Lets Do It did....while SIMULTANEOUSLY having the hoes and the clubs on smash with shyt like No Hands and Grove St. Party

matter fact when did jeezy ever have the hoes twerkin? :merchant:

:hamster: you the only respectable slaughterhouse stan tho
:snoop:
That statement there proves that u haven't been to a black club or titty bar in the past 10 years.