Is it not insane that Hogwarts is outselling Elden Ring with no media coverage??

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Most movie to game adaptions flop. Not sure why yall acting stupid in here. Marvel is like 1-78 (spiderman being the 1) for releasing games. Was there ever a record breaking DC selling game ?

You dont apply this to the dozens of Marvel flops released in past 10 years :ld:
The Arkham series, no?

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
journalists are straight clowns willing to anger 98% of their audience to appease a fringe group over a game that JK Rowling had nothing to do with. It's comical.

I personally as a public figure wouldn't even waste my time giving my opinion on a mentally ill confused group because it doesn't really affect my life I could care less what you identify as

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk what is considered “media coverage” but I’ve been hearing about this game non stop on TikTok for the last and idgaf about Harry Potter.

Daps
Y'all waste hours of your lives every day arguing about console "exclusives" when these multiplat tentpole blockbusters like this, CoD, Madden, etc. gonna sell more than double every "exclusive" combined. Like they always have and always will :mjlol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
i swear if it wasn’t for people arguing about this game on twitter last week you wouldn’t even know it had come out. There is no media coverage on it at all, not that many reviews, no-non stop cheeky articles, fan art, etc.

Harry Potter ><= Star Wars status

That's why it's poppin' off the way it is