Is it not insane that Hogwarts is outselling Elden Ring with no media coverage??

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Like Pokemon and Mario, Harry Potter sells itself.

ComplexMellowBlackbird-size_restricted.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The game has almost 80 critic reviews on metacritic, every major outlet reviewed the game, and it even got a review on NPR, but people are afraid to review it. :mjlol:

As far as that UK sales blurb

It's ridiculous how scared cats are of the Alphabet Gang Loudmouths. Most of them ain't even trippin like that. They need to throw TrehSet in the bushes.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let's act like elden ring was one of the highest best selling book series of all time prior to becoming a video game bruhs. Why would it be a surprise.

Alphabet Gang Trehset trying to get Harry Potter out the paint is failing so miserably. :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like yall are missing what im saying, im saying the media’s influence on gaming is dwindling. Despite them actively protesting, trashing the game and refusing to do any real coverage on it, it’s prospering.

Its almost the exact opposite of the gate keeping we’ve been seeing in gaming over the last decade where they get to decide the outcome of a games success.
Ruger got way too much pull for a couple journalists and twitter users to bring down her IP.

J.K.-Rowlings-Net-Worth-in-2022-J.K.-Rowlings-2022-net-worth-J.K.-Rowling-net-worth-.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ruger got way too much pull for a couple journalists and twitter users to bring down her IP.

J.K.-Rowlings-Net-Worth-in-2022-J.K.-Rowlings-2022-net-worth-J.K.-Rowling-net-worth-.png

Its pretty funny timing seeing Saudi Arabia increasing their investment in Nintendo. So by proxy of buying any nintendo product these same people are supporting the Saudi government and their terror upon the LGBT.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its pretty funny timing seeing Saudi Arabia increasing their investment in Nintendo. So by proxy of buying any nintendo product these same people are supporting the Saudi government and their terror upon the LGBT.
Wait till gamers find out where many of the materials in their electronics are sourced from. People full of shyt

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
My lady of all people (who hadn't touched a game since damn near the 1st Call of Duty) pre-ordered the deluxe for this shyt to get early access. Niccas don't realize the "⚡" is damn near as strong as the mouse when it comes to selling some shyt.
I’ve been on my ps5 2 hours since the game came out. Every time I get home from work she on the couch glued to that shyt.

:francis:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It didn't take long for the "Mr. Gotcha" trope to rear its head. I swear, this Harry Potter game persecution complex some of you have developed is hilarious.