Is it not insane that Hogwarts is outselling Elden Ring with no media coverage??

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The majority of people don't care about the JK Rowling controversy. Plus, it helps that the Harry Potter franchise is one of the biggest IPs. I don't enjoy the game at all, but I feel if you're a Harry Potter fan then this your dream game.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
None of this is shocking at all. Nobody cares about these mentally ill wierdos in real life, hell most people are revolted at the thought of them and would Thanos snap them out of existenceif they could. You didn't actually think people were gonna not play this because of some trannies did you? :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's a licensed Harry Potter game, what kind of fan art would it inspire that hasn't been done already? Cheeky articles highlighting what, exactly? It seems like a by-the-numbers game that just happened to turn out to be good. It didn't reinvent the wheel or anything like that.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Journalists were afraid to review this game so its not surprising that they are not making articles on its sales and success

All those "Journalists" scared to write reviews for the game are straight up p*ssy. I wouldn't take a single opinion of theirs seriously after a stunt like this.

Imagine being scared to discuss a fukking videogame.

It’s really concerning how a certain community has bullied people to be scared to talk about a video game. Not even because of its content, but because the creator of the movie universe it’s set in believes in biology.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The game has almost 80 critic reviews on metacritic, every major outlet reviewed the game, and it even got a review on NPR, but people are afraid to review it. :mjlol:

As far as that UK sales blurb

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel like yall are missing what im saying, im saying the media’s influence on gaming is dwindling. Despite them actively protesting, trashing the game and refusing to do any real coverage on it, it’s prospering.

Its almost the exact opposite of the gate keeping we’ve been seeing in gaming over the last decade where they get to decide the outcome of a games success.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like yall are missing what im saying, im saying the media’s influence on gaming is dwindling. Despite them actively protesting, trashing the game and refusing to do any real coverage on it, it’s prospering.

Its almost the exact opposite of the gate keeping we’ve been seeing in gaming over the last decade where they get to decide the outcome of a games success.

What the fukk are you talking about? Who is trashing the game? One reviewer who gave it a 1? "Despite them" Who is them? Some random article you found to back up your claim that there is some collaboration on the medias part of hurt the game? This shyt is goofy as fukk. Almost every reviewer reviewed it and outside of a couple places gave it a fair shot as a game on its own. Yall goofy niccas are still talking about homos and shyt and its been a week already. The game is fine relax.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What the fukk are you talking about? Who is trashing the game? One reviewer who gave it a 1? "Despite them" Who is them? Some random article you found to back up your claim that there is some collaboration on the medias part of hurt the game? This shyt is goofy as fukk. Almost every reviewer reviewed it and outside of a couple places gave it a fair shot as a game on its own. Yall goofy niccas are still talking about homos and shyt and its been a week already. The game is fine relax.

:dahell: