Is it me or there aren’t any great games anymore ??

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You do know there's hundreds of non AAA games that drop all the time. Ya'll casuals just don't look beyond ya'll limited scope.

Right. I loved 13 sentinels last year, I love Banner Saga, Mutant year Zero, Fell Seal, Chroma Squad. I’m currently playing ZoE2, Mario Rabbids, Persona strikers, and yakuza...

A lot of games out there if you don’t just run into the big ball oof hype

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also it naturally takes way longer and cost way more money to make games these days. That’s why major companies make one or two games a generations rather than 10

530938359.jpg

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
OP right :manny:
Last year we got Doom Eternal; Ghosts, and TLOU2. Yeah Hades was considered GOAT, but we ain't counting indies :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
OP right :manny:
Last year we got Doom Eternal; Ghosts, and TLOU2. Yeah Hades was considered GOAT, but we ain't counting indies :hubie:

persona 5 royal, ff7 remake, 13 sentinals, Nioh 2, resident evil 3 remake, Yakuza like a dragon,, Cyberpunk, animal crossing, half life alyx, demon's souls, miles morales, Origami king, crash bandicoot....etc

if you only look at the 3 big games of course you're gonna miss out on other good games, it happened in the ps2 era also. A lot of hidden gems from that era,

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
persona 5 royal, ff7 remake, 13 sentinals, Nioh 2, resident evil 3 remake, Yakuza like a dragon,, Cyberpunk, animal crossing, half life alyx, demon's souls, miles morales, Origami king, crash bandicoot....etc

if you only look at the 3 big games of course you're gonna miss out on other good games, it happened in the ps2 era also. A lot of hidden gems from that era,

An Anime game; a VR game, a RPG that ran like shyt, a remake, and Animal Crossing??? :mjlol: