Is it me or is Phil Spencer completely overrated?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You said everything except games which is all that matters because it’s a game console.
:gucci:

Did it have a ton of Big exclusives? No

But it didn't lack games nor a method for more people to play more games in a more affordable way or at all with Adaptive controller so those with disabilities can play.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
giphy.gif

THEY STILL DON'T HAVE ANY EXCLUSIVES for 2 YEARS THO!!!!:gucci::dwillhuh::what: they just shot themselves in the foot.... AGAIN!
That remains to be seen.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Y'all taking this console war shyt to some really dumbed down levels, young man.

Gamepass?

New game studios?

Moving AWAY from gimmicks and towards game development as a focus?

Oh... we're not having an objective convo, forgot.:yeshrug:

:gucci:

Did it have a ton of Big exclusives? No

But it didn't lack games nor a method for more people to play more games in a more affordable way or at all with Adaptive controller so those with disabilities can play.

Once again how can you hype someone up for making a game console that doesn’t even have value parity with its chief rival? It’s like praising Ford’s CEO for making a Ford Fusion that’s almost as good as a Toyota Corolla. Phil may have did a 180 on Mattrick’s disaster but he is still unproven IMO. They are already making some suspect moves with the XBOX Series X’s dumb ass name, and then making the library playable across the family (whatever that means)...the XBOX Series X is going to show if Phil is the real deal or not.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
giphy.gif

THEY STILL DON'T HAVE ANY EXCLUSIVES for 2 YEARS THO!!!!:gucci::dwillhuh::what: they just shot themselves in the foot.... AGAIN!

LOL, no they haven't. The best way, save for an expensive computer to play these games will be a new Xbox Series X. Dev kits for Microsoft now scale to a total of four specs, the original Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X and Xbox Series X. From graphics to AI, it scales. Besides, it's more cost effective for game developers to do it this way as well. It's a smart way to graduate people within their ecosystem. After a while, yes they will leave the Xbox One alone but now? It's not needed. That Hellsblade trailer showed me everything I needed to know that it's not going to look anywhere near that on the Xbox One and thus, to play it better, I need a better console. That is where my new Xbox Series X comes in. The generational difference between the consoles will show very early on.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
LOL, no they haven't. The best way, save for an expensive computer to play these games will be a new Xbox Series X. Dev kits for Microsoft now scale to a total of four specs, the original Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X and Xbox Series X. From graphics to AI, it scales. Besides, it's more cost effective for game developers to do it this way as well. It's a smart way to graduate people within their ecosystem. After a while, yes they will leave the Xbox One alone but now? It's not needed. That Hellsblade trailer showed me everything I needed to know that it's not going to look anywhere near that on the Xbox One and thus, to play it better, I need a better console. That is where my new Xbox Series X comes in. The generational difference between the consoles will show very early on.

tenor.gif

WTF is this hoe babble????:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Said all that and STILL no new games to play

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
tenor.gif

WTF is this hoe babble????:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Said all that and STILL no new games to play

There are going to be new games to play, new Halo, presumably new Forza, and whatever else Microsoft will release when this system launches, all played best on the Xbox Series X. I don't see what is so hard to understand. Am I supposed to feel less special because the game I can play at 4K and better AI on my XSX is also being played at 1080p on an Xbox ONE at perhaps a lesser frame rate? What another man eats don't make me shyt. Multi-platform games is what most people want. If this console is going to be the most powerful like I presume, it's going to offer the best console experience for Call Of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Madden, Nba2k, Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto in addition to the best console version of Microsoft games. Seems like a winning proposition to me.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
giphy.gif

I fail to see how Microsoft supporting the current gen as long as possible is an L for consumers.

Imo, forcing consumers to buy an entire console just for a game that would run well enough on current hardware is anti consumer, and a L for gamers.

Clearly Microsoft is going in a different direction with the xbox brand, and there's nothing wrong with that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Are you serious right now?!?! :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: Do you know how video game brands & console sales work?:gucci:
For most of the first year or two third party games which comprise most of console lineups in general have been released on both old and new consoles as cross generational titles. People still buy new consoles anyway.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
For most of the first year or two third party games which comprise most of console lineups in general have been released on both old and new consoles as cross generational titles. People still buy new consoles anyway.

I'm telling you now PS5 gonna come out the gate swinging... y'all really have no idea...:wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I fail to see how Microsoft supporting the current gen as long as possible is an L for consumers.

Imo, forcing consumers to buy an entire console just for a game that would run well enough on current hardware is anti consumer, and a L for gamers.

Clearly Microsoft is going in a different direction with the xbox brand, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Its an L because it feels like they are not even trying they should have been working on some ground breaking games when development of the new system started...:snoop: thats what im saying...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Its an L because it feels like they are not even trying they should have been working on some ground breaking games when development of the new system started...:snoop: thats what im saying...
They are trying hard pushing their vision and where they want to go as a console manufacturer.

Their goal is clearly to have as many people subscribed to gamepass as possible, and that means supporting as many devices as possible. Microsoft doesn't care if you buy a series x or a X1X cause you're on a budget, they still want you paying into their service.

They're gonna cover all ground next gen, weather you want the most powerful console on the market, the cheapest entry into next generation, or just cant afford next generation right now, Microsoft has you covered. I dont understand how that's an L.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In modern gaming what groundbreaking titles are launch titles? What especially non-Nintendo exclusive launch titles are remembered as being that amazing? Is Killzone Shadowfall or Knack one of the PS4's greatest games? Is Ryse Son of Rome one of those must have Xbox One games?