Is it just me, or when someone says nikka after every sentence, brain just exits

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I cant stand when black people police each other. We alrdy gotta worry about the real police some or yall be internalizing them stops yall been in. No different than white boys saying bro or my guy all the time. White bytches saying like. Bet you don't say nothing when Sadie calls you her homeboy at work. It is what it is man.
Im very sure white people talk shyt about white valley girls saying like and white boys saying BROS all the time too.

you see, they police each other, you are trying to just have fools sound like the game be normalized

bizarre. and I used to say nikka too often too, but I've matured

Daps
show me a post with nikka every sentence.

being weird.

where did i say someone posted like that :skip:

you implied only kids are engaging this content, there is a whole platinum thread in the booth about this post. people seem to have listened to it just fine. if you don't like it it's whatever but getting mad that other people don't care and calling names is ironically childish. take your own advice

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
where did i say someone posted like that

you implied only kids are engaging this content, there is a whole platinum thread in the booth about this post. people seem to have listened to it just fine. if you don't like it it's whatever but getting mad that other people don't care and calling names is ironically childish. take your own advice
yes because they want to know why he got blacked balled, as did I. all i said was i tried and couldnt go through the dialogue for obv reasons.

you were clearly able too tho :skip: not like us.