Is it just me, or when someone says nikka after every sentence, brain just exits

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Screenshot-20220625-084908-Chrome.jpg

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Its a fake tough guy act and just shows ignorance. As a black man i never use that word in public regardless of its with black people or non black, as a black person we should speak intelligently and not allow folks to try to stereotype or pigeon hole us in anyway.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its a fake tough guy act and just shows ignorance. As a black man i never use that word in public regardless of its with black people or non black, as a black person we should speak intelligently and not allow folks to try to stereotype or pigeon hole us in anyway.

People who use the word nikka are trying to be fake tough guys? You nikkas just say shyt to be saying it. You guys are highly skilled at typing completely false ass shyt

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I’m not one of those ultra militant types I don’t even mind anyone saying nikka as long as it’s used in the right context and that it sounds natural. Most of all like you said frequency. If that’s a tick word for you I’ll address it

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Why say it at all :yeshrug:

Square biz. Like it's a ugly hateful word that got some makeup on it to make it look pretty, but the history remains hideous.

I avoid saying it by any means unless I'm either quoting how it was said.

Other than that, it's wild corny. That's why I tap out of listening to J Cole and em. When you overdo the word "nikka" it's basically means you have nothing else to say or have an anxiety twitch.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
We are in The Locker Room of a black message board .. you delusional if you think the word is not going to be thrown around excessively here ..
nah. you read it here and there but not like it used to be, this board has aged, and you don't see it nearly as much as you did 10 years ago. its just played out. sure, when fukking around with friends, but every fukking sentence? nah who does that? do you?