Is it just me, or when someone says nikka after every sentence, brain just exits

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
d3996bd0-e314-4e0a-a688-d17f07fe0e8c_text.gif
Did you watch the video? I got about to min 4 before I got a headache and that's only because I really wanted to know why LA black balled him, but I couldnt finish it to even find out. I got a headache.

like someone said earlier, its like having a stutter problem, it gets annoying. with that being said, aint no one talking like that on here.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
It's cringe with Game because the breh talks like an HBCU->Ivy League post graduate in real life. shyt's a straight up minstrel show when he gets on camera like this:francis:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I don't think The Game gives a damn about the opinions of a guy making far less than him named, ChatGPT-4, posting on thecoli.com
Didn't say he had too. but if he ever spoke like that around me, I would call him out on it. "you just said nikka like every bar my boy, relax, you're an artist, articulate" because I know he can. I dont give a shyt how much the game makes, its even more embarrassing he talks like that making that much money. gang bang them books. pay cash to study at UCLA.

and this goes for anyone else in my age bracket that talks like this. it SHOULD be called out.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Did you watch the video? I got about to min 4 before I got a headache and that's only because I really wanted to know why LA black balled him, but I couldnt finish it to even find out. I got a headache.

like someone said earlier, its like having a stutter problem, it gets annoying. with that being said, aint no one talking like that on here.

EGUJcnbWkAovGyp.jpg

Nah The Game corny ... He came to Frisco trying to get a record deal first and was sleeping on JT Bigga couch .. Before he bounced to LA and started being a "banger" again for clout .

Shout out Blue Chip ...

The%20Game%20-%20West%20Coast%20Resurrection.jpg

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
some people don't have to conform to proper english standards to make a living
to make a living no, you dont, but to communicate to a vast amount of people, yes you do.

otherwise, box and stfu. if you want to communicate to everyone, make sure nikka isn't every other word. otherwise, we're all sitting there confused like the pic above "nikka what" just say what you wanna say without all these fillers, Ive already lost interest.

Daps
to make a living no, you dont, but to communicate to a vast amount of people, yes you do.

otherwise, box and stfu. if you want to communicate to everyone, make sure nikka isn't every other word. otherwise, we're all sitting there confused like the pic above "nikka what" just say what you wanna say without all these fillers, Ive already lost interest.

like you said "is it just me"
cuz i know thats a very popular clip recently, cause a lot of discussion regardless :yeshrug:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I cant stand when black people police each other. We alrdy gotta worry about the real police some or yall be internalizing them stops yall been in. No different than white boys saying bro or my guy all the time. White bytches saying like. Bet you don't say nothing when Sadie calls you her homeboy at work. It is what it is man.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I cant stand when black people police each other. We alrdy gotta worry about the real police some or yall be internalizing them stops yall been in. No different than white boys saying bro or my guy all the time. White bytches saying like. Bet you don't say nothing when Sadie calls you her homeboy at work. It is what it is man.

You see the big picture.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

if you want to communicate to everyone, make sure nikka isn't every other word. otherwise, we're all sitting there confused like the pic above "nikka what" just say what you wanna say without all these fillers, Ive already lost interest.

I won't play obtuse .. I get what you mean by every other word . Its all about context imo :manny: